• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Doing My Welcome Thread

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Hello, the names Silver-Ace. Just checking in and looking up info about poke hacks and what not. Give a holler.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Hey Silver Ace welcome to PC. all people here are super kind. All will help you in all way. Don't worry you are free to ask anything to anyone. Just be sure not to go beyond the rules. Be kind with people and people will be kind with you. All people here live like a family. So the Atmosphere is cool and amazing to live

Hope you will find out what you need here, Here you will find many new things. We have our battle center. A server to talk. Different kind of events etc. WE also have a section called Rom hacking. Visit there and learn about Pokemon hacking. Anyway take care.

Years
    And hello to you, Silver-Ace! It's so nice to see you here.

ROM hacking is one of the most active parts of the forums so no surprise it made you decide to join, PC's catalog of hacks is one of the most impressive of any forum out there and if you are interested in showing off your hack creations or just want to play the coolest hacks you should look nowhere else than our amazing ROM Hacking board which will definitely cover your interests. The resident moderator team are always there whenever you need their help.

But aside from that, do take time to visit the rest of the forums as well since we have a lot of diversity in topics you can discuss and our members here are way nicer than you'd first think. I wish you good luck in settling in with the ROM Hacking regulars and enjoy your time here at PC!

- Hikamaru

Years
    The hacks here are way too good, haha. I love Liquid Crystal among others.. hacks of third generation games tend to be my favorites. xD; Have you tried any out yet?

Anyways, welcome to PC, Silver-Ace. <3 There is a lot to do here as far as hacking is concerned, whether you're a player or looking to create your own, so it's lovely that you've chosen to get involved in PC. Don't forget to stop by the Game Development board either if you'd like to try out some of the lovely non-hacked games we have to offer as they're equally as amazing.

Have a blast! Let me or another staff member know if you need help, yes?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Mmm, well, you've came to the right place for that! Indeedy, the hacks are pretty amazing here! Got some preeeeetty talented hackers 'round these parts! :3

Well then, I hope that you will enjoy the ROM hacks that the members here have created, and there will be more and equally awesome hacks to come, so, there will be always something to look forward too! If you want to learn about em, yeah, feel free to check out the guides, as well as the Beginner's Lounge if you have any questions. <33

With that, I bid you adieu, and have a magnificent stay, my buddy! Give me a call! We can have muffins in front of an open fire as well chat about different things! Cause that'd be epic, right? C:

Back