• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member, old fan

Years
    Hello there; I am smoothshuckle. I've been playing the pokemon games since the release of red and blue in the states. I am fairly new to this site but I'm excited to get to know it and the members involved with the site. Have a good day ^_^.

Years
    We're excited to get to know you too! Welcome, smoothshuckle. :D

It's great to have more longtime Pokemon fans here so be sure to stick around and get in on all the discussions. The community's huge so there's always something to do from roleplaying to joining clubs - go look around to find what aspect you're most interested in.

Have a swell time. n~n Let the staff know if you need some help.

Years
    Hello to you, Smoothshuckle! As Sheep said, we love getting to know our new faces here.

And yay for another long-time Pokemon fan! While I didn't play every single game I have always been a fan since the old days when Pokemon was being a craze and all that, and long after that phase ended it's only gotten better. PC is a very diverse community with so many things you can do, like roleplays, fanclubs, Pokemon (duh) and even plain old chit-chat. We have something for everyone if our diversity is anything to go by so go take a look around and see what catches your attention.

And of course, we do hope you enjoy your time with our community and you can always contact a staff member in the bolded usernames (such as Sheep over there) and don't worry they won't hurt you. I'm always open for a message if you want to chat or make a new friend, which I'm always open for. But yeah, I guess it's my bedtime soon so see ya for now!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeeey, I remember the good ol' times with red and blue. Like with Old Man Kurt and Missigno., haha, I used to have a lot of fun with that, replicating those rare candies and master balls, teehee. Oh, and Mew. It was interesting how Mew was included as a hidden glitch! <:

Hope you're havin' a good day too! And a biiiiig welcome to PC goes to you! Nice to hear that you're excited - we have loads of things here in the forum, and of course, the forum wouldn't be the same without the glorious members members that goes here, and with you shuckle, I really glad that you are now part of the family. <33

See ya later, and have a great week! The staff members in blue, orange, red, etc will gladly help out with any questions or concerns that you may have around the forums, so, don't hesitate to ask! Have a loooovely stay my friend~~~

Back