• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sup

KatTayle

Cat Pokemon lover
    Years
    Hey, I'm Katya/KatTayle. I actually made this account ages ago, but I just decided to use it because I thought, "You know what? I don't care that I'm already part of like 5 Pokemon forums, I'm joining this one too". Actually, I mainly joined to get help building a competitive team since I suck at it. I also like trading, breeding, and getting shinies. I don't know what else to say, so... cat pokemon are awesome, and adios.

Oh right, I forgot to mention that the only game I actually own is X... *cries*. I have played the previous ones on emulators though (minus 2nd and 4th gen, still need to get to those)

Years
    Can't ever be part of too many Pokemon forums! :D; I'm on a few myself but PC will remain one of my favorites, it's awesome here. Welcome, Katya. Good grief I just love your username + avatar combo.

Breeding and shiny hunting has become so much more awesome in X/Y so I agree with you on that. I've nabbed a few shinies already without even trying much as well as hatched many Pokemon with 5IVs and even several with 6. Glad these new games made things a little bit more accessible, not just shiny hunting and IVs but also EV training among other things.

Enjoy your time and hopefully you will try the 2nd and 4th generations - they're too good to miss out on. See you around! Let me know if you'd ever like to chat. =)

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    I know exactly what you mean KatTayle i've had this account for a long time and just recently started posting things. Probably due to my social awkwardness lol. For this now i can't even post my first hack here..

On another note atleast you own a pokemon game and a ds. I've only played pokemon on emulators ;-;

Years
    As said by Sheep, you can never be part of too many forums! So hello and welcome, KatTayle!

And love that Meowth avatar of yours there, are you a fan of Meowth by any chance? Also, you'd be surprised just how many people join us for battling and trading purposes so when you have the time you should stop by both Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building which have some nice guides and resources, in fact the former also has its handy breeding guides too so do check that out when you can.

I'm sure you know how everything works here since you've had forum experience, and don't worry about how many Pokemon games you own or have played, we'll still treat everyone here equally no matter what their interest is. Have an awesome time here Kat and I'll catch you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    What's up, Katya! Gotta love Meowth! 8) And yeah, I've joined in about 3 pokemon forums, but, I think this one has been more home like for me the most of all! I hope that you'll get to experience those fun times as well!

Yeah, team building is pretty tricky stuff, and does require a lot of practice to complete. Fortunately as the others has pointed out, you can check out the competitive board to get some assistance with your team! I know a thing or two about this sort of stuff, so, I'll be more than happy to help out! And yuppers, anytime you wanna trade, we have our trade boards. C:

I really hope that you are enjoying your stay her so far, since I see that you've been with us for quite sometime now! And I hope that we will get to chat more soon enough! If you need a hand, I'll always be here, ready to lend a helping hand. ^^

Back