• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to everyone

Years
    Hi all guys my name is Alex, i'm 15 years old, i'm from Italy and i really like pokemon since when i was 6

Years
    Heya Alex! Big welcome to PC and good to meet you. :D

I've played Pokemon since I was 7 or 8 so a long time ago too; great to have more long-time Pokemon lovers here. What's your favorite game? Pokemon? Type? Are you looking forward to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? There's a lot you can tell us so we can get to know you better so consider it, yes? :)

I'm always jealous of people that're from Italy though, hrg. That's one of the countries I would absolutely love to visit some day.

Have a blast here and be sure to stick around!

Years
    Welcome to the forums, Alex! How are you enjoying your day today if I say so myself?

So, given your short introduction why not tell us a bit more about yourself such as when you got into Pokemon, reasons for joining PC, others interests and so on. It never hurts to get to know fellow members of the community, and yay for another long-time Pokemon fan! I got into Pokemon around the same age as you did, and while I'll be turning 22 in October I know for sure I will still be playing Pokemon for a long time.

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here and do read over the rules or contact any staff members in the bolded usernames (such as the resident mod of this section, Dragon) and they'll be sure to assist with any questions you have. Or you can always leave me a message on my profile if you're interested in chatting or making friends, I'm always open for new faces to talk to.

I have to go for now, but yeah see ya around Alex!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Heya Alex! Big welcome to PC and good to meet you. :D

I've played Pokemon since I was 7 or 8 so a long time ago too; great to have more long-time Pokemon lovers here. What's your favorite game? Pokemon? Type? Are you looking forward to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire? There's a lot you can tell us so we can get to know you better so consider it, yes? :)

I'm always jealous of people that're from Italy though, hrg. That's one of the countries I would absolutely love to visit some day.

Have a blast here and be sure to stick around!

My favourite game is Pokemon Fire Red,favourite Pokemon Swampert and Type Earth, i don't know if i am gonna buy Alpha Sapphire or Omega Ruby.

Welcome to the forums, Alex! How are you enjoying your day today if I say so myself?

So, given your short introduction why not tell us a bit more about yourself such as when you got into Pokemon, reasons for joining PC, others interests and so on. It never hurts to get to know fellow members of the community, and yay for another long-time Pokemon fan! I got into Pokemon around the same age as you did, and while I'll be turning 22 in October I know for sure I will still be playing Pokemon for a long time.

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here and do read over the rules or contact any staff members in the bolded usernames (such as the resident mod of this section, Dragon) and they'll be sure to assist with any questions you have. Or you can always leave me a message on my profile if you're interested in chatting or making friends, I'm always open for new faces to talk to.

I have to go for now, but yeah see ya around Alex!

- Hikamaru

I don't give much of much of mine informations because i am a little timid,
    I joined PC because i want to share my love for the Pokemons and learn something from other users.
    My intrests are playing videogames and swimming.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeey, it's okay to be a little shy first time around. I think the majority of us was shy on meeting new people around here too, but give us a chance, and you'll warm up to us in time! <33

Meanwhile, allow me to welcome you to the forums, Bubignao, and above anything else, I hope that you will have a safe, welcoming, and very wonderful stay here on the forums! We've all pretty much played pokemon through our lives, so, you won't be alone in that regard! Come what may, in time you'll probably find loads more interest and things in common with other people too. c:

Wonderful greetings to you, and I hope you'll have a great day! Cheerio for now!~~

Back