• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How elastic is your skin?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Thread question is in the title. To figure this out, the easiest way is your neck - at the bottom of the front of your neck, there are two tendon-like things that lead down into your collarbone. Grab the skin around one and pull outwards. How far does it stretch out?

Boyfriend can't even grip his and mine goes out a good few inches which freaks him out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I took a picture because I don't know.

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • My neck is too muscular and then the rest of my body is too fat. I am the most inelastic person ever. Mr. Not-so-fantastic.

Years
  • My skin isn't very elastic. I can pull it a bit, but not much. I do have a friend that has extremely elastic skin; it's actually disgusting, and whenever he does it at lunch, I get nausea. D:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I can only stretch mine out about 1 inch or 2. Not a great feat really.

Gary Turner has the world's stretchiest skin. It's unreal.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • About an inch. Is there anything good/bad about having elastic skin, aside from it making me somewhat like Mr. Fantastic?

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    About an inch. Is there anything good/bad about having elastic skin, aside from it making me somewhat like Mr. Fantastic?

The bad thing about stretchy skin is it takes a much longer time to heal. Probably the only good thing is you can shave quite easily.

Back