• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So I'm new...yeah.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2014
    Hey there! I'm Hannah and I'm new here
    I've been a fan of pokemon since I was a kid, probably about 9 or 10 years old maybe earlier. I think I got my first gameboy when I was 9 but the pokemon cards were huge in my school for a while before that!

This seems like a really cool community to join and I'm really surprise I hadn't signed up for something like this sooner.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hello Hannah. What a cool avvy that you have :) I assume you like Espeon?
    Anyway, I'm glad that you're joining with us. And don't worry, you don't miss anything when joining here haha. We can talk about Pokémon, lives and stuff as well. Welcome to PC, and have a great time in here, 'kay?

Years
  • Better late than never to join, right? :) Especially since there is so much to do here right now given the Get-Together event that just opened. It's a yearly thing and houses many different events that people could participate in for the duration of the GT. Go check that out if it catches your eye, yes?

Either way, welcome, Hannah. <3 The community has a lot of fans from those who've been into Pokemon for a long time like you and I to those newer to the world of Pokemon so there's lots of diversity around these parts.

Stick around and have fun. If you need anything you're welcome to ask a staff member.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Bounjerino, Hanna! I'm a massive pokemon fan myself, hehe. Been playing the games since I was 5 myself! Which Pokemon games did you start out with? Pokemon R/B/Y? Or maybe second gen? I started off with 1st gen myself. Either way, I'm glad that you made it with us here today! Welcome to the forums. <33

And yeah, feel free to check out the GT! We've got oodles of events there! There will be more events to come, so, I hope that you'll become active for those! Whichever board you decide to visit, I hope that you will enjoy yourself. C:

Cheers, and hope we can talk again! Hope to see you around soon, mm'kay? Feel free to ask myself for any help should you need it around the forums. <33

Chiere

Banned
    Years
  • Hey Hannah! One of my best friends shares that name, so I love it! I'm happy you discovered our fantastic community! Settle in, make some friends, and have a swell time! Feel free to call on me if I can be of any assistance!

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2014
    Hello Hannah. What a cool avvy that you have :) I assume you like Espeon?
    Anyway, I'm glad that you're joining with us. And don't worry, you don't miss anything when joining here haha. We can talk about Pokémon, lives and stuff as well. Welcome to PC, and have a great time in here, 'kay?

Thanks and yes, espeons are by far my favourite, I don't know what it is about them. They're just both cute and cool I guess. I'm glad I joined anyway, seems like a friendly place

Better late than never to join, right? :) Especially since there is so much to do here right now given the Get-Together event that just opened. It's a yearly thing and houses many different events that people could participate in for the duration of the GT. Go check that out if it catches your eye, yes?

Either way, welcome, Hannah. <3 The community has a lot of fans from those who've been into Pokemon for a long time like you and I to those newer to the world of Pokemon so there's lots of diversity around these parts.

Stick around and have fun. If you need anything you're welcome to ask a staff member.

Wow, that sounds great, I'll have to check it out!
    I'm excited to meet more people to be honest, new players and old players, I enjoy all the generations so far so I'm sure there will be much to talk about :)

Bounjerino, Hanna! I'm a massive pokemon fan myself, hehe. Been playing the games since I was 5 myself! Which Pokemon games did you start out with? Pokemon R/B/Y? Or maybe second gen? I started off with 1st gen myself. Either way, I'm glad that you made it with us here today! Welcome to the forums. <33

And yeah, feel free to check out the GT! We've got oodles of events there! There will be more events to come, so, I hope that you'll become active for those! Whichever board you decide to visit, I hope that you will enjoy yourself. C:

Cheers, and hope we can talk again! Hope to see you around soon, mm'kay? Feel free to ask myself for any help should you need it around the forums. <33

Wow, that's great. I started personally with the Emerald game but have since back tracked a little so I've played the older ones too. Thanks!

Hey Hannah! One of my best friends shares that name, so I love it! I'm happy you discovered our fantastic community! Settle in, make some friends, and have a swell time! Feel free to call on me if I can be of any assistance!

Yay more Hannah's! Thanks, I sure will :)

Years
  • Hello there to you too Hannah! Welcome to PC, and nice Espeon avatar there. I assume its your fave Pokemon if I'm not mistaken?

As the others have said, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it here at PC because we are more than just a Pokemon forum and speaking of my life about Pokemon, I've been a fan since the late 90's yet I never played the games myself until 2003 when I got Ruby & Sapphire for my birthday that year. I've now played at least one game from all the generations following that, and the remakes of Ruby & Sapphire are next on my list, feels like it'll be 2003 all over again for me.

I don't really have much else to say, but have an awesome time here and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Back