• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to all

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hey I'm new here and i wanted to get started on my own pokemon hack. Im currently in the process of the storyline/title, after that if anybody would like to team up with me or let me join their team it'd be much appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Hello Mcfadden, welcome to the Pokecommunity! If you're interested in Pokemon hacks be sure to check out our ROM Hacking Section of the forum for more information. If you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up with a profile message. ^^

Braxien

Banned
Years
Welcome to The Poke Community Forums, Mcfadden! It is fantastic to meet you.

Acatfrommars said pretty much everything I wanted to say, so I wish you luck with any hacking projects you embark on in the future! I can't wait to see your name on all of the awards for fantastic ROM Hacks in the future.

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hiiii Mcfadden! Yup, backing everyone up and saying that your best bet is to check out the pokemon ROM Hacking section. You'll see many boards such as the beginner's lounge, and the various hackers there who would answer questions you may have!

So, feel free to check that out! There's also the Team section of the board, which as the name suggests, you can join a group of hackers there if you'd like! And of course, don't be shy, we have all kinds of boards for you to see. <33

Have a looovely stay, and see you later! I'm here if you wanna chat or if you have any questions. <33

Back