• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there folks

Rellek

Believe
    Years
    A long, long time ago... I came to this site for fun. Was definitely fun! Back before you were STILL working on a better slogan.

Name is Rellek, and I'm here mostly for general pokemon discussion, Mario Kart fun, and possibly a pokebattle or two. Love Nintendo stuff of all kinds so I'll likely spend a large portion of time in the general gaming lounge thing.

So uh... yeah. Hi!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Hi there! Welcome to PC! As you know, we are still yet to have a better slogan. Well, since you've snooped around I assume that you know where to go. Feel free to VM/PM me on any questions or just to chat! May life treat you well and have a wonderful day Rellek! Nice avatar by the way!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeeey, your avatar looks like from a show that's familiar, but I forgot the name, haha. Well then, welcome back to PC! We're stiiiiill workin' on that better slogan, but things here have been awesome anyway! With you things will be even more incredible~ <33

But yeah, heya Rellek! You'll be pleased to know that we have all that and more here! We actually have some Mario Kart tournament battles in the Video Games section, so, you can check that out if you'd like! Oh and yes, Pokemon General Gaming section is pretty cool, and there's also Pokemon Gen., still holdin' on strong!

Nice to meet you! I hope you have a great weekend, and if there's any inquiries, you can ask myself or another staff member anytime. :3

Years
    I have to admit your avatar cracked me up there, I'm someone who's a sicker for humor given how intense my laugh is. But hey, welcome to the forums Rellek! Love the username btw.

If you came for discussion based around video gaming, both Pokemon and other franchises, Dragon's got you covered there! The Video Games section I think will definitely become your fave section fast enough, and Dragon is one of three really awesome guys leading the helm of the section so I bet they'd love you there just as much as he does. There's also boards covering the Pokemon games as well, so go check those out, and all sorted by generation for your convenience!

I hope you're enjoying your weekend, and if you ever want to chat don't hesitate to leave me a visitor message whenever you want since I'm always open for one. See you around and do stay with us for hopefully a long time. Cheers!

- Hikamaru

Rellek

Believe
    Years
    Thank you very much for your warm greetings. The avatar is Ming Ming from Wonderpets. She's too cute to take sewiously.

I look forward to trying out Mario Kart stuff too! See y'all around

Back