• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Hi everyone ,I am dark diamond.nice to meet you friends.please take care me :)

Hi everyone,nice to meet you.can I friend with you all?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    But of course dear! You've got a friend in me, so, you can shoot me with a friend request anytime you like, or if you want to just chat a little first, that would be pretty cool too! Welcome to the forums! C:

Also, making new friends around the forums is pretty easy, but fun to do! I do recommend that you stop by some of the different boards here, in which a good place is Pokemon Clubs, for example, where you can join a club or two that relates to pokemon, and you can meet members there! Same goes for the General Clubs around here too. General Chat is also a nice place because you get to see more of people's personality and such, so, if you're interested in anyone of em', you can have a chat with them too.

Well then, have a happy morning friend, and it's nice to see you here! Have a magnificent stay, and we're always hoping to see you around! I'll be happy to help out with whatever you need around the forums, should you ask! :]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh you are so adorable I want to hug you! We members take care of each other, and as Dragon mentioned, you can always shoot me a message or friend request anytime. We all don't bite at all, so there is no need to be afraid whatsoever. :)

So, what brought you here? Maybe your main goal is to meet friends and talk Pokemon? That was one of my main goals when I joined here four years ago, and I made that goal just about a year later. Today I have the most amazing friends, and I talk Pokemon all the time. The PokeCommunity will be there to shape your life, becoming your one-stop safe haven on Pokemon.

As always, welcome aboard, and I hope to see you around, yes?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Welcome! I just joined, and I hope you love it here! You caan send me a friend request if you really want

Years
    Hello there Dark Diamond, or I could just refer to you as DD for short. So hi, welcome to PC and how is everything going for you?

And nice to see you're excited to make new friends, the thoughts of that make me so happy and I know I'm gonna look forward to talking with you here so yeah if you're interested in leaving a visitor message or a friend request I'll definitely be taking it as a yes that's for sure. And I agree with Cadance, what made you want to join PC in the first place? I remember when I joined here three years ago to talk with Pokemon fans as I had no friends in real life who liked Pokemon.

I know you will love being part of our community, because we have something for everyone and the best part is you don't need to be a fan of Pokemon to explore the forum in its entirety. But yeah, welcome aboard and if you ever need getting around I'm always happy to lend a hand when I can. See you for now!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

It's great that you're enthusiastic about meeting new people and making friends. This community is so diverse that there is a freaking 100% chance that you will meet someone with close interests to yours(Well interests besides Pokemon of course).

Check out all the different sub-forums and just jump into a thread you find interesting.

Don't forget if you got any questions ask people with a Red username(They are the Administrators) or Orange(They are the Super Moderators) or ask people with Blue usernames (they are Moderators for specific sub-forums) for sub-forum specific stuff. You can find which sub-forum they moderate by going into their profiles( you can do that by clicking their usernames and choosing "View Public Profile").

I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here!

Back