• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all.

Years
    Hii, I'm new to these forums. I come from belltreeforums, an animal crossing site.
    So I'm 13, male from Ireland. I enjoy playing sports, chatting online and of course pokemon. :D

I've been playing pokemon since blue, as my cousin gave me his gameboy when I was like 4. I only really got into pokemon at Diamond.
    I have blue, Diamond, Platinum, Heartgold, White, White2, X and some of the sidegames such as the Mystery dungeon games.
    As for consoles I have the gameboy color, Ps2, 3ds, wii and the ps4.
    Well that's about it, and I look forward to spending time here! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm guessing you saw Twitch plays pokemon! It was quite lovely for the time! Anywho, nice to have you aboard! Welcome to PC, bud! <33

You definitely came to the right place if you're looking for new buds, as well as chat all about pokemon here - have a look at the different pokemon boards around here, and you're more than welcome to be active in the ones that you like the most! Anywho, great collection of games that you have, I really like Platinum and HeartGold myself - one of my favourites along side 3rd Gen! Hope you're excited about ORAS. C:

Looking forward on spending sometime with you too! Have a marvelous stay, and contact any one of us if you need a hand with anything you need, or if you have any questions! Hope to chat with you again real soon!~~

Years
    Hello there! Nice to see you around PC, we happen to have a few Irish members here, even one of our staff members happens to be Irish himself. Given your long username, is there a nickname you'd like us to refer to you as?

As Dragon said, you definitely picked an awesome community indeed because there's so many great topics about Pokemon here covered across different boards for your convenience. Is there any particular part of Pokemon you like the most? Or do you just like them all? Going by the games you've played it seems like you've played a lot of 4th and 5th Gen. 5th Gen is pretty much my baby, because I loved Unova as a region.

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing you around and if you want to chat or need some help getting around I'm always open for a message on my profile. Dragon, along with his fellow staff members are also there whenever you need them! Take care now.

- Hikamaru

Years
    Nice to meet you guys too. :D And I guess you can call me Helix.
    I'm mostly into gen 4, as it's where I really started playing, I don't think I'll ever get tired of Heartgold. :P

Thanks for the welcomes, look forward to seeing you two around too!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ohh would you mind explaining emblems to me? o:

No problem. :]

Emblems are basically the award system here on PC. They're small images that go on your profile. There are many different types of emblems, which range from easy-to-obtain, to almost impossible to obtain, and most of them are just for fun, while some of them are from events and contests. For instance, one might be awarded to someone based on their great posts on a specific forum! Another emblem can be for like, how well you get along with people, and so on.

I'll give you some examples:

This emblem:
    Hey all.

Is an emblem you can get when you do frequent good service here on PC, like if you help someone out, or answer questions that people might have frequently, etc, etc.

This emblem:
    Hey all.

Is an emblem you can get by typing large amounts of texts in one page, and you do this frequently, haha.

There isn't really a 'set' way to get emblems, as they're all handed out by staff members on a case by case basis. So that's one of the reasons why it's worthwhile posting, as you can get a few of these emblems! Hope that clear things up! :3

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
    Welcome to The PokéCommunity, All_Hail_The_Helix_Fossil It's fantastic to meet you.

Your name slightly disturbs me, seeing as some people used to spam Helix Fossil links on forums I used to lurk in. However, the fact that you're Irish changes everything! I know quite a few Irish people from games online, and I love the accent!

I sound like someone who fangirls about leprechauns ...

Seeing as you have consoles which don't support the Pokémon franchise, I would recommend browsing the Video Games section. I'm pretty sure there will always be people there willing to discuss what you like with you about whatever you want, whenever you want! I personally frequent those forums a lot and it is great fun to occasionally take a break from Pokémon and discuss other games which I enjoy playing.

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any of us a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Years
    Hello there.

All hail the Helix fossil! I followed Twitch Plays Pokemon till Emerald, after that i stopped cause it sometimes consumed a lot of my time when i didn't want it to.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Hey welcome to pc ! A new teenager ! yay. I will be happy to be friend with you. And gosh you got a bunch of great Pokemon games. I have up to gen 4. I didn't even played gen 5 games. BTW i would like to know more about you

And hey if you got up in any problem or any confusion, asking a staff will be a good solution. And i would be happy to talk with you. So see you around here. And be sure to check all the sections.

Back