• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thank you for welcoming me

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2014
    hello my name is Seth and let me start off by saying i'm glad to be apart of such a wide community of Pokemon fans. The first ever Pokemon game i played was the original gold version game and after that game i played blue and and red and been playing every version since. i joined the community not only to have fun trading but meet a lot of new friends to battle also. i would love to add any friends i can if you want to trade or battle please i encourage you to ask for my friend code. and lastly once again i just really want to say thank you for welcoming me to the Pokecommunity

Years
    You've lots of plans for where to explore here, it seems. ^_^ That's great to hear as you'll without a doubt find a lot to do across PC, from trading and battling to other things. Welcome, Seth!

If you'd like to chat you're welcome to shoot me a message anytime but remember that others are always happy to chat so don't be scared to poke someone. ;P Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? Looking forward to OR/AS? Lots of hype surrounding those games right now, especially as we get more sneak peeks.

Hope to see you around. Have a lovely time here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiii Seth! Glad to have you with us too, and welcome, welcome welcomeeee!

Gold was da bomb~ it was my first game coming into the 2nd gen! But yes, very good memories came with playing Pokemon Blue and Red. Mmm, anytime you want to trade, you can check out the Trade Corner! You can also swap your FC with others there, or on the X&Y Friend Code sharing thread, if you want. C:

Thaaaank you, for joining us! Hope you enjoy your stay, and if you need any assistance, you can ask us at anytime, and we'd love to help! Cheers, and take care. <33

Years
    And hello from me too! Really nice to see you here Seth!

2nd Gen surely had its memories, Johto was quite a very memorable region and still remains a fan favorite today. But in the end, every Pokemon game has its moments so given you've played pretty much all the games I'm sure there's moments where you've seen all the changes over the generations.

And no surprise you're interested in Trade Corner, that section is pretty popular here because we get lots of people joining for trading, breeding and the like. Dragon also recommended the X & Y section's Friend Code thread if you're interested in adding stuff for the Friend Safari.

We do hope you continue to stick around and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask around! We have lots of friendly members who can give a helping hand. I'll be seeing ya around Seth!

- Hikamaru

Back