• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Guys! 😜

FloraMayEm

New coming Coordinator!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I'm a new member and just wanted to write a little bit about myself. First off, I'm entering 8th grade and get straight a's. Next, the things I love. Pokemon (duh), digimon, webkinz, YouTube, Pinterest, and Every Witch Way. My fave YouTubers are: Chuggaconroy, WRTP, TRG, Munching Orange, The JWittz, Sully Pwnz, Chris & Sully, and Yoshi To Mario. Well, that's pretty much it.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Good luck in the eighth grade! Trust me, now as a new freshman, 8th grade took a lot out of me. There's learning more about the early wars of America, a whole lot of formulas in science, some amazing poetry in ELA, and depending where you're at, either math will be easy for you or very complex due to Algebra. The latter applied to me, and how much attention you need for Algebra. Thank goodness you're a nerd like me, school will be easy for you.

I like digimon too, but I prefer pokemon. It's easier to use STAB moves in pokemon.... That's why I'm a huge pokemon fan. Anyway, feel free to VM/PM me on any questions, even if you need some help, even if a smart person like you won't need it. Or just to chat, I guess. Welcome to PC and hopefully you're ready for all the work!

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Hello! I'm new too. I'm really excited to be part of such a great community.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Sup Flora, welcome to PC! Nice to be of your acquaintance.

Wow, your interests are quite varied in nature, I see. That's great! As more than just a Pokemon forum, I can certainly say that what you're interested in can be found right under this roof. If not, you could always be the first person to start off something new! It would surely bring a breath of fresh air to this place.

Since we are on a Pokemon forum, mind telling us a bit more on where you stand in the fandom, such as your favourite Pokemon, favourite games, etc.? Also, have you heard about the newest to-be-released OR/AS games? Any thoughts about them? :3

If there's anything you need help on, feel free to ask me or any of the Moderators. Have a pleasant stay! My profile is always open if you wish to make a new friend. See you around! o/

Years
    Hey there Flora! It's really nice to meet you.

Pretty nice little mix of fave things you have there, diversity is pretty much one thing here at PC that makes us stand out compared to most Pokemon communities on the internet. Like what Autumn Reverie said just above, we love having new faces around because that way some of the older guys may find potential new friends.

As for all those YouTubers you mentioned, I've watched stuff from TheJWittz and MunchingOrange, I have heard of Chuggaconroy but haven't watched his videos yet. Maybe I might consider it once my computer's overheating problem is fixed, haven't heard of the rest though. Also, like what was said above why not tell us what your fave Pokemon, games, characters and the like? Which generation did you enjoy the most, and are you hyped for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? Never hurts to answer some questions every now and then.

I hope you enjoy your stay Flora, and if you need help you can always ask any of the staff members around the community, but I'm happy to lend a hand when I can. Feel free to shoot me a message if you also want to chat or make a new friend! I'm always open for them. Anyways, I'll see ya!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, those are great Youtubers - i love Chugga's vids, aaah. <33

Well, welcome to PC, hun! Maybe you'll enjoy the pokemon boards, or you can chill lax with the other non-pokemon boards like General Chat & the Art section! Bunch of boards for you to check out, and I hope that you will have a blast exploring them. :3

With that, I wish you a happy and great weekend, and amazing time during the course of your stay! (:

Back