• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey there Pokefans !!! wassup !!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    I'm a beginner here but Im a really big fan of pokemon ever since childhood. Can anyone be kind enough to advice me on some of the basics of this community. It'll help me a lot :)

Years
    Hey Arceus! Welcome to PC~ [:

What do you need help with? It's hard to give an answer since there is so much to do here as the forum's so huge! But for advice I recommend reading the rules and remembering not to double post (or post two or more times in a row). A hefty bit of new members do that only to have their posts deleted. We also generally don't permit posting in topics that haven't had a post for more than 30+ days. Those are probably the two biggest rules that get missed here. :o

Hope you have a lovely time! You can join some clubs, try out a few roleplays, trade with other members, discuss music and TV shows as well as other things across the sections on the forum. If you're unsure where to post, let me know. <3 See you!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Some basics? Well firstly this as you know is the Welcome Lounge, where new members take a stand and introduce themselves. Feel free to hang around here to welcome in future new members!

Areas I recommend: Hacks Studio, Fanfiction, Role Playing

Hacks Studio is our most famous and pretty much our biggest section. This is where famous rom hacks can be found, and also the little projects. Final Versions, Betas, patches, you name it. Feel like playing them? Download and patch, it's that simple! Feel free to browse there and see what hacks you like.

Fanfiction is where writers publish their stories/poem. There are pokemon stories to non fictional stories. There are lots of good stories there so read them!

Role Playing section is where we gather around to participate in our own writing video game world with typing! There are little Role Plays open for sign ups, but visit the Role Playing Lounge. Just click Role Playing and the click the sub forum. You can only post in the main thread if you're in a role play, so sign up in the role play lounge!

I think that's enough from me. I've talked too much. Anyway, welcome to PC and may life treat you well! Enjoy your stay! If you're bored, don't hesitate to VM/PM!

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

For starters you could check out these sub-forums: Pokémon General, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire(because of your avatar, so I guess you could be interested),General Chat.

But just look around and you will find a place that will suit you.

Don't be shy if you got any questions ask people with a Red username(They are the Administrators) or Orange(They are the Super Moderators) or ask people with Blue usernames (they are Moderators for specific sub-forums) for sub-forum specific stuff. You can find which sub-forum they moderate by going into their profiles( you can do that by clicking their usernames and choosing "View Public Profile").

I hope you have a fun and enjoyable time here!

Years
    Hey there Arceus, welcome to the forums!

Sheep has pretty much covered most of the big rules of the community in her post, but I'm sure you will eventually learn how everything works and if you ever need assistance, she or her fellow staff members are always on hand if you need their assistance. And we're a diverse community so you'll see so much stuff you can do here, is there anything you're interested in particularly?

I'm always around if you want to chat, so yeah leave me a message on my profile if you're interested. Excuse me if my activity drops pretty drastically next week, as I've got computer issues hitting me but if I do find time to get on I'll be there to talk to you. Have fun and see you around, Arceus!

- Hikamaru

Back