• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh? A New Member Hatched from the Internet!

Years
    Hello! Okay so quick introduction; My name is Morgan and I'm new here (but you probably already realized that). I'm looking to make some new friends, talk about Pokémon, etc. etc. Feel free to add my friend code or leave yours here. Currently playing Pokémon X & trying to level up a Tropius from level 50 to 79, any tips or helpful hints on a way to do that faster would be fantastic! Thanks!
    Friend Code: 1392-6342-6357

Years
    Hey hey Morgan! Welcome to PC. =)

Glad you're sharing your friend code in the right areas, you can also utilize your signature to get the word out as it'd appear in underneath all your posts. Good luck! I've little room left so I can't add anybody myself, unfortunately, but hopefully sometime soon whenever I clean my list.

Enjoy discussing Pokemon in this lovely forum and have a good time. <3 If you'd like someone to talk to then I'm always around. For help the best methods to train and other tips you should poke around the X & Y Q/A thread. Cheers!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome, Morgan!~

I believe the faster way to level up your Pokemon is to take it in areas like Victory Road, or maybe find trainers at that one route nearby the Pokemon League where they usually battle once a day. I've seen a few, so you may have to do some searching. I also have Pokemon X, and I have a Tropius too! I transferred it from my Unova game, so it's sitting on the PC right now.

As Sheep mentioned you are more than welcome to share your XY FC on your signature, as well as maybe on the XY Friend Code Sharing thread, located within the XY forum. Pokemon X and Y brought so many people together, old fans as well as new fans, and I'm glad to see you become part of it. :)

Hopefully we can battle or trade one day, yes? Have fun around PC, and don't hesitate to message the staff members if you need any help. :)

Years
    Hello there Morgan! Really nice to see you here today.

If you came here to share your friend code for the Friend Safari, Sheep's got that covered for you. The X & Y section has a thread for specifically just that, so do leave your friend code there and once your safari information is confirmed you can also submit the information to its resident spreadsheet for convenience. Who knows, you may end up having something pretty awesome in your safari.

And I'm pretty sure you'll have fun discussing whatever topics you come across, and maybe you might even make a new friend along the way. Both Cadance and Sheep there are always around if you want to talk, and I'm also open for a chat if you want. Have fun and enjoy your stay here Morgan!

- Hikamaru

Back