• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

... Used Double Team!

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2014
    Hi guys! Name's Matt. I'm 14 - turning 15 in October, and I've been a huge fan of pokemon for as long as I can remember! I think my favorite pokemon is Ninetails, mainly because the one I used in Diamond. We were unbeatable and a great team! Glad to be on here!

Years
    I'd be happy to be the first to welcome you today! It's really nice to see you here Matt!

My birthday happens to be in October like you as well, but I'll be turning 22 in my case. And yay for more longtime Pokemon fans! I have been into the franchise for a good chunk of my life so far, and I know I'll still be into Pokemon for pretty much all eternity. Nice fave you have in Ninetales there, the Vulpix line happen to be quite the fan favorites because they're well, beautiful. I'm more of a fan of Water-types but I still love a lot of cute Pokemon alongside them.

There's so much stuff you can do here at PC, including discussing topics from all walks of the Pokemon franchise, such as the games, anime, TCG, and well even some non-Pokemon topics as well. Have an awesome time around Matt, and if you need help you can always ask any staff members in the bold usernames!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Ninetales is quickly becoming a favorite of mine too. =D It's adorable, aha. Welcome to PC, Matt!

I'm sure you'll fit in swimmingly being a big Pokemon fan so be sure to stick around. You can discuss pretty much anything Pokemon-related here as well as off-topic discussions for when you want a break from all the Pokemon chatter.

If you need any suggestions or assistance then feel free to shoot me a message. n_n Have a lovely time and see you around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Coolio! Birthday hugs! Well, it's not your birthday yet for a couple of months. Still, have an almost birthday hug!

... Used Double Team!

Ninetales is pretty cool; an awesome fire type. And it has nine tales! Oooooh. But yeah, it's one of my favourite fire types too, hehe. I hope that you will enjoy your stay, and don't be afraid to get in a word with any of us! We'd be fast friends, y'know! 8D

Haaaave a good one! Have an enjoyous evening. :3

Back