• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, all~

Precursor

Knight of Dalmasca
    Years
    Hello, everyone, nice to meet you. I'm a big fan of Pokemon, and I look forward to making some friends here.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    We're a big fans of pokemon! Hi! You won't have trouble making friends, because this is one huge community, so you're bound to find someone to be friends with! So how do you do? Who's your favorite type of pokemon? Which us your favorite pokemon?

For me, I'm divided into three types: Fire, Ground, and Dragon
    My favorite pokemon... Charizard!

Anyway, hopefully you'll enjoy your stay and welcome again to PC Precursor! May you have a wonderful day!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah, of course! New friends coming up!
    POOF! (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

Aha, you've got a new pal in me! Well, that is, if you want to; I'm always ready to chat anytime, hehe. But yeah, hi-fives! I'm a big fan of pokemon as well! Well, we hope we can chat and I definitely would love to learn more about you. <33

Enjoy your stay, and I hope everything around the forum is to your heart's content! <33

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hiya Precursor. Hmmm, your name is pretty unique, yes?
    Welcome to PC, and I'm glad that you're here. This is the perfect place to get friends haha, and I'm sure you'll have lots and lots of friends soon. You can talk to me and be friends if you wanted to, I'm sure you'll have great time :)

Take care, and I hope you'll enjoy PC :)

Years
    We can never have too many Pokemon fans here! Making friends should be a breeze.

But hey, welcome aboard Precursor! Love the username I have to say, kinda surprised it wasn't taken yet. So, why not tell us more about yourself? It wouldn't hurt for us to get to know more about you and that can open up potential new friends who may share interests with you. When did you get into Pokemon, and which Pokemon games do you like? Maybe you're excited about the upcoming Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire?

Well, enjoy your stay here Precursor and if you ever need assistance you can always contact Dragon over there (don't feel scared, he's a nice guy) or any of his fellow staff members. I'm pretty sure they won't hurt you, and I'm always open for a message or a friend request as well but I'm not gonna be very active for a while so my apologies if I'm slow at responding to you.

Have fun and see you!

- Hikamaru

Back