• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fargona: The Land of Dragons [OOC][T]

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
Years
  • So would anybody like to plot with Nero Angelo? I'm sure someones looked at him and thought "Yumm, he sexy looking~"

I am willing to offer myself as tribute as Aaron needs character development, plus I need more writing experience. Nero also seems to be determined while Aaron is the exact opposite. While I didn't quite think that he was sexy looking, however not arguing other wise, I would enjoy rping with him.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • I am willing to offer myself as tribute as Aaron needs character development, plus I need more writing experience. Nero also seems to be determined while Aaron is the exact opposite. While I didn't quite think that he was sexy looking, however not arguing other wise, I would enjoy rping with him.

>< he is too sexy lol. I would like to see how the two work out too. I'm sure they'll be a bundle of shenanigans and fun. What do you think we should do with them?

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
    Years
  • >< he is too sexy lol. I would like to see how the two work out too. I'm sure they'll be a bundle of shenanigans and fun. What do you think we should do with them?

TooSxy4Me.

I think the two would make an intresting combo indeed, KAPOW: Anti Social nerd and Determined Handsome Boy on duty!

What we make them do is... I have no clue! The glory of improvisation. "Only he who is well prepared has any opportunity to improvise" - Ingmar Bergman

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • I wasn't gonna give everyone time to work on their SUs today, since I have made it pretty clear that I expected them to be done by now, but I'm gonna be nice. Lord Sephear, Animeten10, <Challenger>, DLMuerte, and Julius Caesar all have until midnight (CST) to finish their SUs. UNLESS they give me a reason (a good reason) why they will not be able to finish it today, in which case they MUST tell me when they will be able to finish it. Please note that if your reservation is dropped, I will not let you reserve again; however, if you are still able to post your SU before new people fill all of the spots, I will still accept it.

TwinSpirits, DreamOrDestruction, and タイラー have already asked for more time for their SUs and been given it. Once the amount of time they asked for is up, I will be looking for their SUs as well.

Come on, guys, we just need at least 3 more people to finish their SUs so I can post the IC!

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • TooSxy4Me.

I think the two would make an intresting combo indeed, KAPOW: Anti Social nerd and Determined Handsome Boy on duty!

What we make them do is... I have no clue! The glory of improvisation. "Only he who is well prepared has any opportunity to improvise" - Ingmar Bergman

I love quotes like that. Makes me feel smarter for have read it.

Ryolu

a hunter is someone who knows how to live off the
    Years
  • Name: Ardikado Avadonia

Appearance: He is 5'9" tall, dark hair with a long ponytail. He has olive skin complexion with blue sapphire colored eyes. He wears a leather breastplate tunic with chain mail shoulder gear. Mail gloves with rune engravings on the back. He wears boots made of bear hide along with bear hide leggings. A thick leather belt wraps his waist His brother's medallion around his neck with a drakes image engraved in the center of it with Elvish writing around the image of the drake it glows when danger is close it also has a different ability that's unknown to him the medallion is also known by very few of the guards of Issathon and a cloak to hide and hunt with. He carries 3 satchels. One for hunting supplies, one for camping equipment, one for herbs and other such things. He carries a bow, hand crossbow, katana and a hunting knife.

Personality: A lone wolf. He feels at home in the wilderness, alone in his peace and solace. He is distrustful of other people but very kind, helpful, and a protector of the underdog. He holds honor and integrity as his highest attributes. He has lost many that were close to him, from a young age, in tragic ways leaving him suspicious of abandonment. He is calm in the face of danger, not afraid of his own mortality.

History: He was born in Rayden to a recently widowed mother. During infrequent trips with his mother and older brother into the village, regaled tales of his father could be heard in passing from the villagers. His father was held a hero because three days before Ardikado was born into this world, his father was killed in a bear attack protecting one of the village elders.

His Mother was the local mid-wife, caring and kind, but strong. She taught him the medicines and healing powers of nature. It was common for her to care for the ill at their home days at a time. She died of fever after one such trip when Ardikado was eight years old. His mother was his strength and courage. When she died, he was devastated.

His brother Ryuzuu was his protector and mentor after loosing both his parents. He taught him to track, hunt and live off the land and how to ride horses. When Ardikado was sixteen, one night as he and his brother slept, thieves broke into their dwelling. His brother told him to hide. When the chaos finally turned to silence, he found his brother badly beaten and dead. While tears spilled over, he buried his brother, vowing vengeance on those who took his life and searched for many years. He has been on his own with his trustful steed and Ryuzuu's small medallion to remember him by since that terrible night.

Spells known: Feral sense: Enhances your sight abilities for approximately 20 seconds.
    Wolf sense: Enhances your hearing for about 15 seconds.
    Recuperation: Heals you a little bit like a small cut; makes the caster feel dizzy.

Other:

Dragon Bond

Dragon Species: Drake

Name:Fengquan

Appearance: He is reddish brown with a darker brown coloring down his spine. He has razor sharp talons and teeth, and a clubbed like tail to hurt its enemies with. He is about thirteen feet long and seven feet tall.

Personality: Longwei is an 18 year old dragon. Still in his youth, he is mischievous and curious. He likes to explore and discover new things .He enjoys helping others and looks for opportunities to be of service. When in danger, his main defensive weapon is his clubbed tail. One Swipe can take out a multitude of enemies. His dwelling is the caves. He finds peace in the dark areas of the land. He hunts his prey at night so as to not frighten those whom he deems his friends. He is very protective of his tamer, and cautious of those he does not yet know. Once befriended by this dragon he is a friend for life.

RP sample: As the calm of the morning mist settled on the valley floor, a 21 year old man named Mikash entered the grassy knoll. The silence was defining to him. As he raised his bow, he aimed at the trees. He had been hunting the elusive mountain lion that killed his dog.

As he peered into the trees, he saw movement. Not something an untrained eye would notice, but Mikash was skilled in tracking and could pick up on the slightest detail. From the far left of his peripheral, he became aware of a young deer approaching his target of sight. He slowly crouched onto one knee, cautiously aware of his surroundings.

As the deer closed into the center of his focus, he saw a low crouching figure slowly gliding toward the deer from behind the trees. As the shadow turned to beast, he knew it was his foe he had been searching for. As the cougar leapt at the young doe, his arrow flew straight and true. The crumpled body of the dead cat lie listless on the grass. He had avenged his best friend. He turned and went back into the forest the way he had come.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Annnnnnnd now I feel exceptionally awesome. For finally getting this done. [I suggest you all eat pancakes to celebrate.]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • Doran Aiwyn: The Ranger

Appearance: Doran strikes a kingly figure at 6'3 and 174 pounds with once-pale tanned skin and deep azure eyes. His hair is dark orange, almost red and goes straight down to between his shoulder blades in the back, his chin on the sides, and stops just above his eyebrows at his bangs. He's got a slightly long nose, full lips and a short boxed beard that's a tad lighter than the hair on top of his head. He doesn't have an especially handsome face, or at least he doesn't think so, thanks to the vertical scar on his left cheek. He's very muscular thanks to his lifestyle, and since he spends so much time moving it's very lean muscle, leaving him thin enough to stay flexible and mobile.

Doran's apparel is pure practicality. He has plain gray cotton undergarments to stay warm and for just a bit of extra padding, which he switches to wool whenever going somewhere especially cold. His middle layer consists of a deep green, long-sleeved tunic and earthy-brown pants with a belt holding various small pouches. On top of his regular clothing he wears a plain brown leather brigandine, brain brown bracers, leather grieves dyed the same green as his tunic, and thick brown leather boots. Over all else he wears a forest green hooded cloak clasped together by a blue drake brooch. Most of the time he is content to let his hood be the only deterrent to his face, but whenever he knows he is going straight into danger or has a particular interest in anonymity he dons a padded-steel mask.

Reference piiiiiiiiiix:​
    Spoiler:

Personality: Like many frontiersman Doran is not the most sociable fellow until he gets a few good, strong drinks in his system. All the time spent in the wilderness has molded him to keep to himself, and even when around others he doesn't usually speak unless spoken to, or if he has something fairly important to say. Whenever he does communicate with people he is always very polite, especially to women, and won't let anyone mistreat a woman in his presence. He's well aware some women want to be independent but that doesn't stop him, it's just a part of how he's wired. Doran does his best never to get involved in anything violent, unless it's to punish someone nobody else will or can, or to directly protect someone he sees as vulnerable from unjust suffering.

Doran loves a good drink and spends plenty of time in pubs and inns trying to find them, and consume them. When he's had enough to drink Doran can actually get quite loud and raucous, although throughout all the joking and storytelling he still chooses every word carefully. Storytelling actually happens to be one of Doran's favorite pastimes, the only time he ever becomes talkative while sober is when he's telling a good story. Like the few other individuals he's met through his lifetime that identify as rangers, Doran has a deep respect for nature and animals. He won't stand for people disrupting the natural order of the world more than necessary when he can do anything about it. Thanks to both his parents and his own experiences this reverence extends to dragons, he sees them as the apex of nature, as well as the wisest and most powerful of the more natural creatures.

The ranger has a very strong, but not completely black-and-white sense of right and wrong. He never breaks any laws unless there's a very good reason for him to make an exception or the law was ridiculous to begin with. He extends this sense of morality to those around him, always speaking up against unlawful acts, even when he won't raise his own hand to stop them.

History: Doran was born in Oslermor to Breln and Diana Aiwyn, an oddity right away because his sunset-orange hair looked nothing like either of his parents' locks. Breln and Diana were very devout Dracoists, although they preferred to keep their reverence private despite the fact that Dracoism was widely accepted in much of Fargon, especially Oslermor. All the religion didn't really sit right with Doran, even as a child he couldn't bring himself to take the mass of worship very seriously even though he did agree that Dragons were amazing creatures. The boy was worried about what his parents would think, but his feelings became obvious to them rather quickly, and they respected his sentiments.

Breln thought his son might enjoy learning something more practical instead of just hearing preaching, and how to respect dragons, and about the economy all day, so he started to take him out hunting after he turned 11. Doran took to the acts rather quickly, he excelled at tracking and marksmanship. He also very easily memorized the names, appearances, uses, dangers, and environments of just about every herb his father told him about or he found in books. Father and son grew much closer on these trips, and whenever Doran and Breln finished one of their hunting trips and returned home the boy got to bond with both of his parents at once while they taught him nutritious and delicious ways to prepare the flora and fauna he'd gotten a hold of.

The wonderful and simple chapter of Doran's life couldn't last forever, in fact it was cut all too short by one single act of misfortune. One day a traveler passing through Oslermor needed a place to stay, he'd just so happened to arrive on one of the only occasions where the village had no inn space at all. Breln and Diana were all too happy to bring the weary man into their home and allow him the respite he needed. Doran had spent the past few days planning his first solo hunting trip and wasn't going to let something as simple as a visitor put it on hold; as much as he would have liked to hear if their guest had any interesting stories he still set out on his own that night.

It took most of the day, but around sunset Doran was hot on the trail of what he thought was a fairly big buck. He'd found hoof prints in a patch of mud, tiny chunks of trampled foliage, and even some droppings. After less than an hour more following the trail Doran crested a small hill and laid eyes on Oror Creek and there, lowering it's head to drink from the running waters was his deer! He pulled his short bow from it's quiver, strung it, and crept towards the creek as quietly as he could. Once he felt he was close enough that the bow's small size wouldn't impede his accuracy he nocked an arrow, felt the wind for a few seconds, and fired. It took quite a while to get home with his haul, even after making camp and removing as much of the meat and hide as he could from the carcass and leaving the rest for the scavengers. When Doran finally returned he felt strange right away, the house was quiet and nobody had answered him when he called for help lugging the meat and hide inside, his nervousness was proven an understatement when he finally set down the package and opened the front door to blood and scattered debris.

It made no sense... why kill his parents? By all accounts Breln and Diana were some of the most gentle, and kind people in the entire village, they had no enemies. Doran couldn't even bare to look at his parents in the dining room so he looked through the rest of the house, as he searched he grew even more confused. Nothing had been stolen, nothing was even broken anywhere other than the dining room where his parents apparently put up a fight. When it was clear there would be evidence nowhere else Doran finally decided to examine... the bodies. Breln and Diana had no wounds besides some bruises... and gashes across their throats; Doran retched and voided his stomach into the kitchen sink at the sight. He still had no idea just why his parents had been killed, but with the only real wounds being on their necks it seemed to be some sort of ritualistic act.

Once he'd finally deduced what had happened more or less, Doran went to a dark place he'd never been before, and has never been since. He gathered up as much preservable food as he could as well as extra flint, moved his parents into a more respectable position and cleaned them up a bit, then moved on to real preparation. He grabbed every extra arrow his father had fletched, and moved on to his parents room. He took his great grandfather's bastard sword off of the wall, then grabbed his father's favorite knife, a large Kukri, as well as his cloak. His mother didn't have too much in the way of practical equipment, but he took a brooch in the shape of a blue drake from her 'dragon drawer' where she kept her religious items. He also noticed a strange steel mask his mother wore whenever she was doing one of his parents' personal dracoist rituals, he felt it should be the last thing their killer saw.

Tracking the murderer turned out to be a much more arduous task than the buck earlier, he seemed to have left almost immediately after the crime was committed because any signs of him Doran found were old and faint. Apparently the man was somewhat of an outdoors-man himself; when Doran finally found the bastard he was cooking a meager meal in a small camp. It had to be quick and brutal, the boy's odds against beating a grown man in a fight were dismal, and he'd have to use one of his knives since he was too small to make effective use of the sword. Doran readied his hunting knife, knowing the Kukri was much more suited to slashing and crept towards the man, ignoring the nervous sweat stinging his eyes. Once he was right behind the man Doran yanked his head up by the hair with his left hand and drew the knife across the man's throat with his right.

His parents' killer began to burble out what may have been words, and when he turned towards Doran, he was smiling. He had no time to ponder the enigma's disturbing, bloody smile however, as soon as the man looked down at his mother's brooch his smile vanished and he lunged at Doran. The boy fought as hard as he could, stabbing into the man as many times as he could, but the man was strangling him, he couldn't even get a breath in and began to lose strength. In the end the man was losing too much blood from his neck and the stab wounds in his chest, and Doran was able to break free just as his vision began to darken.

Doran could do nothing but stare at the man's corpse when he finally died, even long after he regained his breath. He still had no idea what the man's motivations were, or even who he was, but he knew he couldn't bear to stay in Oslermor any longer. He returned to the town long enough to leave an anonymous tip to the authorities to check his house, and returned once more to attend his parents' funeral. Before arriving Doran donned his cloak and his mask once more so he wouldn't be spotted by fellow mourners, his way of being able to grieve alone even amidst the crowd. Once he saw the only people he'd ever loved put in the ground and given the proper rites, he left Oslermor, hoping never to return to it's painful memories.

After leaving his childhood home behind Doran wandered around for a few months before finally settling on living out his teenage years in Raddyn, where he could hone his woodland skills among elders and peers of the same ilk. In the middle of his seventeenth year alive Doran started to grow dissatisfied with staying in one place, and hungered for more purpose. Recently he'd been hearing more about people who were like he wanted to be: career frontiersman who wandered throughout the various lands, learning of and bonding with nature, as well as helping the less savvy who were caught unawares by it's dangers. Rangers were the men and women who went where nobody else did and not only survived, but thrived. It was even Rangers that influential people in Fargona went to to map unknown places with unknown threats.

Rangers aren't exactly an established order with rites of membership and entrance exams, so after making his decision Doran simply left Raddyn to wander and continue improving his body and mind. The self-proclaimed ranger has done many things great and small - though mostly small - since, he's even taken down a bandit chief or two for villages that were being terrorized. Wherever he goes Doran always does his best to respect nature, especially dragons, he still considers them the greatest of the world's creatures, much more than simple beasts.

Spells known:

Werelight: Doran conjures a small orb of pure light that floats a fixed distance from him wherever he goes for a time, bathing everything around it in a constant, perfectly-spread light.

False Promise: Doran can magically manipulate his voice, since it takes very little force, it also takes very little energy. Thanks to his already-prodigious skill at animal calls this spell can be used to produce a perfect facsimile of the voice of any type of animal he's heard before, even well enough to fool other animals of the same species. With practice this spell can be refined to impersonate individual people, but so far it's only really good for animals. False promise can also be used to throw Doran's voice very accurately.

Poison Detection: Thanks to his knowledge of herbs and other natural compounds' makeups Doran can use a clever bit of magic to detect anything nearby that would be dangerous if ingested, he can even tell just what is in something to make it poisonous.

Light-footed: Doran puts small, invisible sound-proof bubbles around his feet for a time, effectively silencing any noises his already quiet feet might make, even if he were to step on something like a twig.

Other: Doran is ambidextrous, and has replaced his short bow with a recurve bow of his own design. (Ermahgerd he's posting ANOTHER picture? I know I'm terrible, live with it and look upon ze bow)
    Spoiler:

Jiona

Dragon Species: Drake

Appearance: Jiona is just over 21 feet long and stands at 10 tall with two main onyx horns on the back of her head, which curve out and forwards, and two more that are each only 4 inches long just above her eyes. Nearly all of her scales are ebony-black, and her underbelly is as white as her fangs. A row of dark green dorsal plates like those of a crocodile runs along her spine, stopping just short of the end of her tail. Whenever she isn't feeling any especially strong emotions Jiona's slitted eyes are neon green.

Personality: Jiona definitely deserves her name, her strongest trait is her pride. She embodies what pride is before it becomes arrogance, she is well aware of how much more powerful dragons are than most other beings, but she does not think everything else is less than herself. The only creatures Jiona looks down on are cowards, and her prey. She has very little patience for unnecessary questions, and is quick to label people ignorant of things she feels should be common knowledge idiots. She has no designs to be a mother, yet she has a soft spot in her heart for children, they're the only thing who's ignorance she can tolerate.

Jiona doesn't concern herself with much of anything that doesn't affect her or Doran, but she grows furious at anyone who disrespects life or honor. She is extremely competitive at anything she at least considers worth her time to participate in, and isn't likely to even admit it if she does lose at something. Jiona doesn't really seem to have much love for Doran, but she respects him more than most dragons respect humans, perhaps because they are both avid hunters. Jiona dreams of becoming wiser and more powerful than any lung dragon could ever hope to be, maybe even one day becoming a dragon lord. However impossible her goals may be, nothing can deter her from them, like anything else she sets her mind on.

RP Sample http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7938571&postcount=111

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • @Ryolu- Sent yeh a PM, I'll get on the pad once I wake up tomorrow. We can work on your SU there.

@Sephy and Muerte- You're both accepted!

As for Challenger and Julius Caesar, their reservations are being dropped as they did not finish in time. They can still post their SUs, but they may not reserve again. In fact, only the people who are now reserved will remain reserved; no other reservations may be made. The last two spots will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. If more than two people post their SUs, then I will choose the two that I believe to be the best.

And so, we now have ten accepted SUs! That means I can get to work on the IC. Not right now though, I'm going to bed, ffft.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Lol im thinking about stealing Muerte's size reduction spell. That would be very convenient (and kinda cute haveing a little dragon follow you around)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • @Tyler- Afraid I can't let you do that :P The size reduction spell requires manipulation of the magic bonding the tamer to their dragon, and I told Ken when he made the spell that I'd only allow for one person to use that kind of magic.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • I'm gonna have to sit one out this time around, Fort. I've been having so many creative problems I can hardly write posts for existing roleplays. But when it gets better, I'll come back and see if there's a spot open. If there's not, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • I've submitted the IC thread, guys! Once it's up, go ahead and make your intro posts. The notice mentioned in the post is up in every village and city throughout Fargona, and there is likely to be talk of it since it is a rather strange request, so have your characters hear about it however you like. Once Seph, Anime, and Kira have met their dragons and everyone is on their way to Issathon, we'll do a three-week timeskip.

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
  • Took me some time but got this post done down the line!

Ezriel Nyartola
    +A4zv8HlWBK0lSm0QAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
    2Q==

____________________________________________________________________________

Appearance: Ezriel is a sickly looking man with his very pale skin and the bags that seem to be constantly under his eyes. He is almost constantly slouching and all of this makes him seem quite weak and frail however this is rather far from the truth. He is of average height standing around 5'9" and weighs about 190 lbs however it barely shows on him seeing as regardless of what he does he always appears very skinny. Don't doubt him though however as his form belies the power that he has. He has jet black hair which falls messily down his head and sometimes gets in his eyes which annoys him somewhat. His face is sharp and his eyes are a dull gray-blue that seem to be just like a dead fish's.

Ezriel tends to stick somewhat darker colors but he has no real semblance of caring for what he wears as long as it is dark. To this end he does prefer to conceal his face so he usually wears some type of cloak or hood which covers his face and body mostly. He wears some simple black pants which are held up by a cross shaped belt that connects to a metal buckle. It is something that is very rare, as far as he knows, and is used to carry pouches among other things. On his back is a scabbard which holds a large claymore that seems out of place on someone so frail looking, but have no doubt he can wield it quite well.

Personality: Ezriel is uncaring of most and uninterested with even more, he sees the world as nothing more than an almost entirely boring sandbox. The small few things he finds interesting would have to be dragons, magic, and anyone who is different from the norm in his standards. Besides these exceptions everything else is uninteresting and if it is in his way an obstacle that will be completely and utterly destroyed till not even dust is left, even if he has to give his nonexistent soul up to do so. It is apt to say that those who gain his interest are marked for life as things that are important to him. It would be safe to say his interest is very much so an obsession bordering on sociopathic levels but he doesn't mind.

His only hobby would have to be traveling as it allows him to find things that he would otherwise not find, even if they are discarded after they become uninteresting. His interaction with people is usually limited to him nodding and pretending to listen but he is a master manipulator and will easily use people and throw them away if it is beneficial to him. He has only one or two people he considers friends one being his dragon companion so it is a given and the other is someone he's just not quite sure exists or not.

History: Cold....darkness all around....the feeling of immense cold was the earliest that Ezriel could remember as his death and rebirth took place in the water. By death it was the death of whom he was before that incident and all that was left was an empty shell. He could faintly remember why he had jumped and if he had a chance he would've went back in time to stop him from trying to end his life. If he had died he would've never learned of dragons but it was because he had jumped that he had met one in the first place. A dragon by the name of Ceres and she was the most beautiful thing to him something an empty shell like him could admire. It didn't matter if the traumatic experience of almost dying erased whom he was before he was now Ezriel the man who would do everything to meet that dragon once more. And so he fell into the blissful void which was sleep as he affirmed his existence.

Waking up his eyes took in his surroundings and he noted that it was someone's bedroom, if the picture on the desk in the corner of the room was of any confirmation. He tried to think of why he was here, but he could only remember the coldness of the water and....the beautiful thing that had saved him. Pushing himself up to a seated position he simply stared out the window to his right. Something seemed to call to him but he was shortly broken out of his trance as a man walked in. His mind was blank even as the man explained whom he was and what had transpired. Apparently he had moved to this place called Skelsaugh or something awhile ago and had carried an aura of depression around for about a year, until this accident occurred. He ignored a majority of what else the man said besides that he would need to stay in bed and rest for quite some time. Upon hearing that his fingers clenched tightly for some reason but he didn't know why exactly, so he decided to sleep for now. Maybe time would pass really fast and he'd be able to go find that magnificent thing that had saved him.

His body was in no condition to go out or so everyone seemed to think, he was just naturally pale and sickly looking and the dark lines under his eyes didn't help the situation much. He was stuck in bed for some days, he didn't know the exact amount as he hadn't bothered to count but he was getting more and more restless. Finally his patience had been shattered and he decided that these people didn't know what they were talking about, never mind the fact that they claimed to know him. He wasn't that person whom had given into despair they had known no he was Ezriel he reiterated to himself and that's how it would stay. With his path affirmed he "acquired" some clothes and a big cloak and set off to where he had met the creature that had saved him.

His body seemed to move on auto-pilot as the snow blew heavily reducing the range of his sight as he moved through the blizzard that seemed to raise intensity every now and then. Had he not taken the cloak with him he surely would have collapsed from hypothermia but as it was he was simply quite cold. The cold was somewhat refreshing as it woke his body up which seemed to be lagging slightly, maybe the people were right and he was hurt somewhat. It didn't matter though he would push through it, it was all worth it to see that beautiful being that had saved him. His head pulsed slightly in pain and he stumbled slightly as a vision of him raced through his mind. He was chasing someone, they were scared for some reason and as he caught up he ugh..his mind blanked and the memory was gone.

He stopped for a moment thinking about what the vision or memory whatever it was, was trying to tell him. Shaking his head he continued his trek to the place he needed to go, he would think about it a later time. As he walked all that could be heard was the crunch of the snow and the howl of the wind as the blizzard intensified slightly. Pulling the cloak around his body tighter he decided to move faster, if he was correct he was very close to where he needed to be. He clinched his fists together as he began to run full speed even as the snow assaulted him in the face.

In a matter of several seconds he had arrived at his destination and what he saw made his cold heart skip a beat. It was the creature that had saved him now he knew what this creature was as his head was suddenly assaulted by a memory of him reading a book a one word stuck out in particular. Dragon, that's what this creature and what he was feeling was a result of being someone who could Bond with a Dragon, a Dragon Tamer was what he was. The Dragon looked towards him as he looked up at it with his dead gray eyes, he guessed this was Dragon he was destined to Bond with and he wouldn't have it any other way. As this thought processed through his mind a wave of emotions flooded his senses, amusement and boredom were the most prominent ones.

Underneath those he felt loneliness and apathy, this dragon was like him in a sense then. It was now even much more beautiful in his eyes and she was all his, at least he guessed it was a she. Recovering from the immense feelings that had put him into trance for a moment he looked and broke the Dragon from the shock it was in and asked for it's name. It looked at him as if he had asked a stupid question and he chuckled and spoke once more. "Then how about Celeste?" He offered as a potential choice and he received what he assumed was a pleased hum of acknowledgement if he understood the feeling correctly.

Bowing slightly he offered a slight smile reminiscent of what he could remember a prince would have. "Well then it looks like we are now intertwined my dear Celeste." His attempt at being funny worked apparently if the sense of amusement he got, which made him wince slightly, was any sign. Ezriel would have to get used to this strange connection that had seemingly formed hopefully it would get better as time passed because it left him in a strange state every time he could Celeste's emotions. Sighing softly he looked up and noticed that the blizzard from earlier had dwindled down to a softer flurry of snow.

He would need to gain his memories back or at least enough of them he thought as he sat down looking somewhat aimlessly into the sky, memories were very important so for someone like him he needed some. Ezriel wasn't too worried however he had a feeling that he would be regaining something quite important to him soon. You could call it intuition if you liked but things were all uphill from this point he could just feel it, maybe he would find something else that would gain his interest. Laughing a wide grin stretched across his face that seemed somewhat ominous, and the rest is as you say history.

Approximately 3 years passed and the bond between the two grew stronger and they have traveled quite a bit but never really going too far away from the place they met. Celeste apparently preferred the colder regions of the land so they would never stay too long away from the cold region of Skelsaugh. Over this time Ezriel has gained some of his memories back but never anything too specific besides the few spells he created and some other rather insignificant, at least to him, things. During this time besides regaining memories he has also done some physical training and has "acquired" some nifty things that gained his interest. Besides all of that the only other interesting thing would have to be the constant presence of some sort of ghost from his memories that his mind makes appear sometimes. At least thoughts what be believes it is and hasn't told anyone of it besides Celeste because they would see him as crazy, not that he would particularly care though.

As of late he has been hearing some rumors about other people who could be called Dragon Tamers appearing and it is safe to say it has piqued his interest. He knew he most likely wasn't the only one whom could bond with a dragon but it would be quite interesting to the others whom could. It seemed to have piqued Celeste's interest as well if her restlessness was in confirmation, it looked like things would get interesting again. The ominous grin that could only belong to him was something that bandits and villagers alike came to fear over the 3 years he had been in Skelsaugh and traveling. It was a bad sign but for whom they did not know, they wished who and whatever caught Ezriel's interest good luck as once he was locked in there was nothing that could stop him in his pursuit.

Spells Known:

Enhancement: By actively channeling magic throughout his body Ezriel is able to enhance his overall abilities by up to a multiplier of 3. At 2x his strength is enough to lift approximately double his weight give or take, his speed is increased to double, and he becomes a bit more durable. At 3x his strength is enough to lift roughly 500 lbs with some effort, he becomes at nearly triple his base speed and is durable enough to take very little damage from your average weaponry. However while this technique is powerful it takes a very large amount of energy to use actively. A 2x enhancement takes roughly half of his reserves and leaves him sluggish and his muscles in pain as if they were strained thoroughly. A 3x enhancement takes nearly all his reserves and his muscles are in such pain afterwards that he is nearly immobile. It takes several seconds of concentration to use either level of enhancement and they both last approximately 10 and 5 minutes respectively.

Specialized Insight: Ezriel by closing his eyes and sending a pulse of energy outwards is able to get a somewhat vague look of his surroundings. Within this radius as his energy hits it he is able to tell accurately what is in it but not if it is living. It would be accurate to say he gains a brief look at where things are like a picture but this can be overcome as the pulse of energy can be a giveaway to his own position if he stays still too long. The more energy used in the pulse the further the wave will go at base it can be used up to a radius of around 15ft around him in a circle.

Energy Stitching: By manipulating energy through touch he is able to effectively weave stitches into or onto the object, through this it is possible for him to stitch things together with each other through touch. The stitches if done on someone else can effectively mess with their energy seeing as this puts his own energy onto said person on whatever are he touches. With enough energy however the stitch is erased from said person with quite a bit of seeing as it very fragile. To even use this ability it of course requires him to touch whatever he wishes to stitch something to.

Blur: Using a focused amount of energy and concentrating immensely Ezriel is able to make it so that to observers the area around him blurs and makes it hard to see what is actually there. Besides being used on himself the move can potentially be used on others but requires more concentration on Ezriel's part. This move is often used to hide Celeste and himself when they are involved with anything that could be considered "unsavory" in nature.

Dragon Bond

Dragon Species: Water Elemental

Name: Celeste

Appearance: With sleek ice with a purple tint covering her form Celeste is 10 feet in length with the eyes of reptilian. The sleek ice is very durable despite the look of fragility that it seems to show. Slitted pupils along with an unusual amethyst sclera that are always half lidded as if in amusement. Somehow carrying herself with an unnatural grace that only a dragon could which even Ezriel finds kind of neat. Under the ice is a watery core and this is quite literal in this case seeing as she is a Water Elemental Dragon. The water is seemingly still almost always but when mad it seemingly freezes over as if to represent frigid anger Celeste. On her forehead is a design reminiscent of a crescent moon what it symbolizes is a bit of a mystery to even Ezriel.

Personality: The world is a very amusing place in her eyes and the most amusing things on this planet would have to be humans. Causing such destruction over trivial reasons, hatred between others, or even things such as jealousy. Celeste is interested in humanity as an observer and likes to see how things may change and happen and will only interact if need be. Besides her interest of the world playful could be another way to describe her in but a word. She is very possessive of the things she likes and is willing to go to almost any length to keep those things. This could be due to the fact that before this event she lived a life of seclusion and only observed humans who would come into the forest near where she lived. During these brief observations of humanity she has seen people left for dead, rescued, mauled by wolves, etc; This left her with a somewhat biased look upon humanity but she has since then changed that opinion after her experience with Ezriel.

RP Sample:
    I believe this will do...
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8342481&postcount=59

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • @DreamOrDestruction- You're accepted!

EDIT: Ryolu had made satisfactory edits to his SU and his now accepted.

Last edited:

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • I'll start getting to work on my post. Looking forward to this. ^^

As one of only two characters accepted so far without magical powers, Ceridwen will have to make up for it with style~

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Man, I'm going to be left behind XD. On Tuesday i'm going to have to crunch.

@Fort, I see your logic, and disappointedly accept it.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • In fact, only the people who are now reserved will remain reserved; no other reservations may be made. The last two spots will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. If more than two people post their SUs, then I will choose the two that I believe to be the best.
    As it says there, Nidoking, if you want a spot, all you gotta do is post your SU.

Back