• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fargona: The Land of Dragons [OOC][T]

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
  • Looking good so far, drunk! Just wanna reiterate, though, so there's no misunderstandings later on, lungs are the only dragons that can talk. When I was reading Alistair's personality, it was unclear whether the gargoyle was able to hold an actual conversation, or if Alistair was just talking to the gargoyle without the gargoyle speaking back. So I figured I should make sure you understood talking dragons are a no-no in case it affect the rest of your SU :P

I think I should probably actually add that to the rules so people don't keep making that mistake or asking me... XD

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Looking good so far, drunk! Just wanna reiterate, though, so there's no misunderstandings later on, lungs are the only dragons that can talk. When I was reading Alistair's personality, it was unclear whether the gargoyle was able to hold an actual conversation, or if Alistair was just talking to the gargoyle without the gargoyle speaking back. So I figured I should make sure you understood talking dragons are a no-no in case it affect the rest of your SU :P

I think I should probably actually add that to the rules so people don't keep making that mistake or asking me... XD

I meant to say that he'd speak to the gargoyle. I think it'll fit better if the gargoyle itself has never even left its rock form in front of Alistair, since talking to a dragon would erase dejectedness quickly. As far as Alistair knows, Alleras could just be a rock shaped to look like a gargoyle to scare off would-be intruders, but his dad claims the dragon is real and used to be his grandfather's companion.

^ I think I'll be adding that to the history, lol

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Ah, ok, good o3o Heh, well, actually, gargoyles don't control when they turn into stone. At night, no matter what, the gargoyle will not be stone. Though, if Alistair only goes around the gargoyle during the day, it would make sense that he wouldn't know it's real :P

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Someone wanna run into my character? He's lost now, so that could mean he could be anywhere in Fargona technically! xD

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Come on, guys, get those posts in! Still waiting on Geras, Seph, Anime, Candle, and Tyler. No matter where everyone is at the time, we'll be moving on by the end of the month. Anyone who hasn't gotten posts in by then will be moved to the NPC section and their spots will be opened.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Ik my post was weak, but I didn't have time to flesh it out. Next time it'll be better (I hope)

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • I debated whether or not I should do this for quite a bit, but I finally decided that it would be best for me to drop out of this RP. For now, at least. I just don't have near as much time to write posts as I used to. Maybe I'll get better with time management before too long and be able to rejoin, but until then, see ya. Though I'll probably still read everyone's posts.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • I'll be making a post either today or tomorrow, skipping to the day of the full moon; at which time everyone should already be in Issathon, probably hanging around at an inn or something. After my post, though, everyone should be heading on over to the palace, where accommodations have been arranged for any Dragon Tamers and their dragons. This would be a great time for people to meet, since they'll all be in the same place :P

Anime, I've been in contact with yeh so I know you're working on getting time to post. You'll needa do it soon, though. Like, within a week, otherwise I'm gonna have to remove yeh from the RP and take control of Xander til yeh find more time. We'll needa figure how to do your post together, though, since Xander hasn't met her dragon yet. So, meet me on the pad when you can, and we'll do that.

Candle hasn't responded to any of my messages so she's outta the RP, and her character is now a NPC.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Finally posted! Sorry about the wait, guys. Couldn't find the inspiration to write for awhile, but I'm getting back in the swing of things now. I think.

The Tamers chambers will be directly adjacent to each other, so once you're in the palace, please feel free to interact! Actually, please do interact, it'll give you guys something to do XD Otherwise, though, everyone can just get to the palace, and yadda yadda.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Well, on the hope that i'm still in, i'll make a post soon, but it will be a time jump.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Well, on the hope that i'm still in, i'll make a post soon, but it will be a time jump.
    Well, everyone's posts should be a time jump at this point XD

Also, I forgot to mention. For larger dragons (Ex: ones larger than, say, a lion), there are enclosures similar to stables where the palace's dragons are kept. If you're one of those people with larger dragons, then just have a guard lead your dragon to the enclosures.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Hey Pokepower. I was just wondering if there were any open spots. This looks like a fun RP!

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • First semester of college is one week away from ending, so I'd like to rejoin. Probably won't have any posts up until after it's completely over, but this way I can get started on one sooner without worry.

Back