• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Has anyone else been encountering this problem? Any fixes?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
So, I've been trying to ASM hack for a while. I've been using Hackmew's assembler (it's in the thread titled, "Hackmew's Knowledge" it's in the 'having fun with asm' section, the file called thumb.zip.) to experiment with it.

It comes in a file called thumb.zip. Recently I tried opening the file, and winrar refused to do so. It told me the file was corrupted. I figured this wasn't that big of a problem, since I could always redownload it.

I have attempted several times to redownload it, each time either getting a 'no data received' error, or getting a file that winrar thinks is broken. This seems to be a problem specific to that one page. I can download the lesson file just fine though.

I really, really could benefit from being able to properly download this file. If anyone has any advice to share, please do. Thanks for reading.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
You could try downloading a THUMB assembler from a different source, or use a different unzipping program (I like 7-zip).

Back