• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Chrisario

Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
Years
Is there a completed BW tileset that looks good and HGSS that is completed atleast the Nature tilesets.
And the Kalos Gymleader OW cause I want to use them in my game.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 19, 2015
Hey, can anyone help me find a 3 gen sidewalk? I would really appreciate it :)

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Is there a completed BW tileset that looks good and HGSS that is completed atleast the Nature tilesets.
And the Kalos Gymleader OW cause I want to use them in my game.
The most near thing of a complete BW tileset that I know:
http://mattmc95.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Kalos-Gym-Leaders-BW-Overworld-Sprites-412629362
http://lightbulb15.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-DPPtHGSS-Tileset-265902852

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Is there a RMXP ready set of HGSS tiles? I've been looking for ages but I've never found even a complete set of HGSS tilesets, much less RMXP ready.

Searched the thread, but I'm not sure how to go to individual posts, so I'm sorry if it's already been posted multiple times.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Is there a RMXP ready set of HGSS tiles? I've been looking for ages but I've never found even a complete set of HGSS tilesets, much less RMXP ready.

Searched the thread, but I'm not sure how to go to individual posts, so I'm sorry if it's already been posted multiple times.
The best that I remember:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284551 have some ready for use.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Thanks so much! Still can;t find any interior tilesets, though...

Also, the deviantart link didn't come in the right size for RPGmaker. Upsizing the image makes it blurry, too.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks so much! Still can;t find any interior tilesets, though...

Also, the deviantart link didn't come in the right size for RPGmaker. Upsizing the image makes it blurry, too.
Right bar, click on "download".

I attach to this post some tilesets from 4th Gen Matt pack (I guess).

Attachments

• Pokemon%20Center.png
    Pokemon%20Center.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 755
  • Pokemon%20Mart.png
    Pokemon%20Mart.png
    7 KB · Views: 674
  • Multi-Inside2.png
    Multi-Inside2.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 835
  • Cave Tileset(Official).png
    Cave Tileset(Official).png
    50.2 KB · Views: 981
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
I did that, every grid seems to be about 16x16 instead of the 32x32 grid tilesets with Pokemon essentials.

And thanks so much, again!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I did that, every grid seems to be about 16x16 instead of the 32x32 grid tilesets with Pokemon essentials.

And thanks so much, again!
pokemon essentials uses 16x16 x2, its easy to resize in paint but you get a transparency issue, in PS you have to make sure you select "nearest neighbor" at the bottom of the image size window

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Oooh, that worked. Thanks so much!

Is there an easier way to make my own RMXP sheet out of these other than being very, VERY careful when moving them in photoshop?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Oooh, that worked. Thanks so much!

Is there an easier way to make my own RMXP sheet out of these other than being very, VERY careful when moving them in photoshop?
In Paint .NET I uses a grid plugin to generate a grid in another layer. I guess that Photoshop has something similar.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
Sorry, but I just need something I've been looking in the internet but I can't find it, I guess the only way is to rip it from the game...
-What I need is as you may know in the HGSS games the Pokemarket has a cartel that rotates, I just need that cartel In some positions to make a adecuate autotile for may game, If somebody could help me :/
-Something else, is the water at the beggining of the game in the first map next to the player house, To the same to rip it from the game in several positions to make an autotile.
''Apologize for the inconvenience'' -_-

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
Does somebody have a nice Water Autotile ?

Hey does somebody have a nice water autotile, the ones used for the beach in HeartGold and Platinium and the others, I have water autotiles but are not made for the beach...
Does somebody have one ?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Does anyone know where I can find walking sprites for the FR/LG Gym Leaders and Elite Four? I have standing sprites in RMXP form, but if I can find walking sprites, or if someone could make them, that'd be great.

Chrisario

Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
Years
Does anyone know of how to make the overworlds of the kalos trainers I can do it but not the that good so if anyone can tell me how to do it right or do I have to practice. With the pixel art?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 11, 2015
I need HG/SS overworlds for the Kanto gym leaders (besides Koga). I have been having trouble finding them so if they publicly exist I'd like to know. Thanks in advance.
Also if anybody has ever made any R/S/E FR/LG style Johto gym leaders I'd like to see them as well. Thanks again

Does anyone know where I can find walking sprites for the FR/LG Gym Leaders and Elite Four? I have standing sprites in RMXP form, but if I can find walking sprites, or if someone could make them, that'd be great.

I just checked in Pokémon Essentials and it comes with all of them already programmed into RMXP. Unless you are talking about something different than what's in Graphics>Characters> trchar059-trchar070

Back