• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: A Hoenn RP [T] | OOC Thread

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    @Cayo: Will read once I get home. :)
    @GreyBidoof: fosho (y)
    @Ricochett: Nope. You can only do one mission per set. That is, if you opted to do the Hunting mission, you can't do the Broken Wings mission. :) Don't be too greedy.

Also, a 30 hours left till you PM me if you intend to do a mission that is limited to some people. :)
    Note: Taillow won't be available again. :)

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Ahhh, I see, thanks!

Ooooh, time limit. Alright, now I'm more motivated to do post~ (AND FAST. type, fingers, type!)

Taillow...? Does that mean I got the Broken Wings quest because someone else took Footsteps? Aw, oh well.

jombii

Years
    I will be randomly choosing the people who will get to do the quests, depending on who sends me a PM. :)

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    Hey, just want to touch base and let everyone know that I'm gone for a week here, going on vacation (woohoo)

I'll be back next tuesday, peace

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Posting a bit leading up to entering Oldale. Mention a couple others, namely those who attempted capture prior to Alice catching Lillipup. Well... the people who were on the route at the same time, as it was typed as if she watched the others, which are then based on post order... This made much more sense in my head... Now I realize there was a bit too much Timey Wimey Stuff involved. Will restrain myself next time!

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    Alright, I've finished my sign up. If there's anything you'd like me to change, or anything you're unhappy with, feel free to tell me and I'll get right on it.

Spoiler:

jombii

Years
    Here is the result of the mission-takers!

Footsteps! will be done by Ricochett!

Accompany the guy to a small clearing west of Oldale Town. Think of Hidden Grottoes. Inside you will find a wild Shiny Munchlax! It is up to you if you will catch it or not. If you decide not to catch it, Footprint guy will catch it and give you a Shiny Stone to compensate.

Capture rules still apply here. :) Congratulations!

Broken Wings will be done by Gelius3 and Logical Cabbage!

The mission will begin when Nurse Joy asks you to get the Taillow. Proceed to Route 103 and you will find a Taillow on a nest in one of the trees. You may opt to catch the Taillow or not. Take note that Taillow will never appear in any route in the RP. If you catch the Taillow, proceed to Nurse Joy again and be praised by your actions. She will ask you to take care of the Pokemon. However, if you decided to give Taillow to Nurse Joy for it to recuperate, a Good Rod is in for you.

Again, capture rules apply.

All others who have not qualified to do a mission can still do the Hunting mission. Catch six Poochyena and a Moon Stone will be given to you.

Still, you may not opt to do it or whatnot.

Hehe, make sure to send a PM guys next time! Very good rewards await.

Also, I will check on later for the finisihed SUs, capture posts if there are some, and other things.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    I got footsteps. I'mma gonna cry now. But whoa, shiny munchlax, awesome... I'm gonna capture it! But then shiny stone... Roserade.

this is insanely difficult

edit: ((oh wait nvm, it's a shiny munchlax. SHINY.))

Last edited:

jombii

Years
    This mission will be the ones with easier choices. I'm still trying it out. If it turns out to be fine, we'll continue the trend.

Oh, assume that all reward Pokemon in missions are once-in-an-RP chance only. So, no more Munchlax and Taillow. :)

Also, Jegretis caught an AIPOM!

Dansparce is ACCEPTED!

@Cayo: Fixed some of your sentences. There are some that are not really sentences, but run-ons. :) I'll check back in tomorrow.

Last edited:

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    I have a suggestion if you haven't thought of it:

How about those who did the limited missions won't be able to take another limited mission from the next set to give the others a chance, unless it still has one spot if possible, they'd be able to take one at the next set, if lucky to get pick. orz.

should i have sent this on pm?

if you have thought about it, awesome.

jombii

Years
    Oh yes, I considered that. You'll be least priority in the next ones. :) I want rotation, y'know. :)

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Mmh yeah, to be fair to the other players~ So I'm gonna automatically taking the 'anybody can take this' request next time. And also maybe the next, next time, waha! *o*

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    Hey, I have a question about catching Pokémon. I know that you decide whether or not the Pokémon is actually caught, but do we get to choose the moveset and ability?

Also, I've posted.

jombii

Years
    @Veevee: Many have sent their PMs but since I can only accommodate 3 random players, I cannot give it to everybody. This does not entail that you will have higher priority in the next set though. Just having to do the missions will mean you have lower priority in the next set. Everything is still random.

@Dansparce: Yes.

I've decided to add a new rule. Movesets must not contain moves from the Move Tutor pool of that Pokemon. TM/HM and Egg moves are fair game though.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    I already have. It is okay to have already some? Like from now on i wont have.

jombii

Years
    That's fine. It only encompasses Pokemon from now until onwards.

We will be following the ORAS TM/HM List.

Brivoo

If any mods are reading this, go ahead and delete
    Years
    May I shoehorn my way into this roleplay?

If yes, I'd like to take Treeko (mostly because he's the only one available), since I'm not picky for starters. My main objective is Sableye.

On a related note, are mega stones found in the spots one would usually find them in, or are they up to our benevolent god-king, the GM?

jombii

Years
    I will be revealing how Mega Stones will be acquired later on in the story. :)

Also, SU please. :) And I don't know what you mean by main objective.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    He means Sableye is love, Sableye is life. A must have. I want one too 8)

I'm sorry for having posted so little yet. It will get better, and I'm looking forward to interacting with people!

Back