• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Trumpets: A Hoenn RP [T] | OOC Thread

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Sableye ain't that good.

It's okay Doctor. I will be checking this saturday night for inactive players. :)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    I've been working on a post that delves a bit into Tabitha and Hamton's past. On a side note, I probably won't be doing any events this chapter because Tabitha has no reason to help anyone I already have a Poochyena, why catch more. :D

Brivoo

If any mods are reading this, go ahead and delete
    Years
    A'IGHT, HERE I GO.

Name: Briv.

Gender: Yes, please! Ahahahahaha! ... Wait, That's not... that's not right..

... Male.

Hometown: Geosenge.

Appearance:
    Trumpets: A Hoenn RP [T] | OOC Thread

Personality: Briv is a well-meaning, but easily confused trainer. He won't generally put his foot down about anything unless he's certain he has a good grasp of the situation, which he often isn't. He's generally quite charming in conversation, in the same way a some people find pugs cute: it's nice to have something so utterly inept that it depends on you for absolutely everything. Briv is very aware, however, that this all might be thrown out the window, as pokémon trainers tend to almost always be some manner of deranged in his experience.

His battle style can be best described as "erratic". The pressure of being in a fast-paced battle causes him to take a lot of decisions on the fly, changing approach and orders several times in a few minutes. On the other hand, if the brawl is less speedy, he usually tries to take more tactical decisions, like checking the type matching or even dodging hits every once in a while.

In the end though, Briv is still very inexperienced. All he knows about pokémon battling he's basically received through osmosis from his parents and other relatives, and he often will try things which are impossible or downright stupid, failing to realize that even superpowered woodland critters have limits.

History:
    Never having ever really expressed any interest in battling, contests, or anything even in the general area of pokémon, he was nevertheless pressured into taking up the mantle by essentially everyone in his immediate family, as they are all successful trainers themselves. His mother in particular, a woman from Hoenn, was never one to sit still, and decided to vent her frustrations of having to be stuck in such a small, insignificant town by her husband by sending her son on his own pokémon adventure, at the wildly inappropriate age of nineteen. Briv soon found himself signed on some sort of 'research program' based in Littleroot, shipped off to Hoenn and recieving some dumb green lizard, all when he generally assumed he should be going to university.

Starter Pokemon:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    I think I fixed most of the sentences. I just go a little comma happy sometimes. I'll try to make sure that I don't do that if you accept me.

Edit: I'm going to edit my move-set. I don't want my Chimchar to have overpowered moves but I also feel like it's behind. At least compared to most of the others on here.

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
    Hey there! I'm still working on my SU. I don't like making unfinished posts, so that's why you haven't seen anything from me yet. I hope to have it up within the next few days. Sorry for the delay!

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    Awesome, just a bit more and we'd be a complete happy family, lol.

((now to try to make my post. auauaugh.))

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    Alright, I'm about half way done with my next post, but writing past midnight is hard. Expect to see it some time tomorrow.

I NEED an Azurill.

jombii

Years
    @Cayo:
    Notes on your SU:

Spoiler:

Make this sentences. Like "Trick is standing at a height of about 5'9" etc...

Spoiler:

It isn't really required but it would be helpful if you could describe the bagpack.

Also, fixed your spaces in the History. Do this and you're accepted. :)

jombii

Years
    ^^oops. Sorry. I read your appearance section and thought you weren't finished yet since you will still be updating the section. Didn't read through the whole SU after that though. :(

jombii

Years
    Also @Gelius3 and Oddball_: You're posts are almost at the brink of the 100-word counter. Please try to lengthen it more, is that okay? @Gelius3: One of your posts actually went below 100 words. This will be your first warning, okay? Three warnings and I'm sorry but I will have to remove you from the RP since the rule is an RPC rule.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Sorry. but this mean i must length it more or it means Buneary escaped?

jombii

Years
    I haven't read the post yet, so forgive me. Will check on it in a while. I just put the posts up a counter.

Brivoo

Years
    ^^oops. Sorry. I read your appearance section and thought you weren't finished yet since you will still be updating the section. Didn't read through the whole SU after that though. :(

It was more of a casual comment than anything; I'll add an actual drawing of the character if I can, but otherwise it's done.

jombii

Years
    Well, in that case, I need you to expand more on your Appearance section. Describe what he looks like in his entirety. It's not enough that I take a look on your avatar, which is highly resembling Brendan, and have him in my mind already. How tall is he? What color are his eyes? Is his hair blonde or black? Does he even have hair? I need to see things like that. Or better yet, draw the entirety of him. :)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Another attempt to catch buneary with 226 words... hope is enough... I have not so much time but your lowest limit is 100 right?

Brivoo

Years
    Well, in that case, I need you to expand more on your Appearance section. Describe what he looks like in his entirety. It's not enough that I take a look on your avatar, which is highly resembling Brendan, and have him in my mind already. How tall is he? What color are his eyes? Is his hair blonde or black? Does he even have hair? I need to see things like that. Or better yet, draw the entirety of him. :)

I've updated the SU with a picture, but apparently the forum disagrees with my attempts to resize to something less monumental, and has ostentatiously resolved not to save my edits.

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    @Cayo:
    Notes on your SU:

Spoiler:

Make this sentences. Like "Trick is standing at a height of about 5'9" etc...

Spoiler:

It isn't really required but it would be helpful if you could describe the bagpack.

Also, fixed your spaces in the History. Do this and you're accepted. :)

Alright, I think that should be good. I'm not really sure what was going on with the spaces. I don't remember doing that and if I did, I'm not really sure why.

Back