• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Magma's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • OR he could've been lying and he's Mafia and protecting H.A.N. and Hibikaze...

I'm willing to take a risk and lynch maccrash because he's useless so far and we're all dying because he isn't helping.

I'll wait for some opinions before voting.
    If so, wouldn't the real Birch have mentioned that by now?

It'd just be nice if people that are involved would stay involved. :/
    ^This would make the game easier (and more fun too).

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • If so, wouldn't the real Birch have mentioned that by now?

^This would make the game easier (and more fun too).

No, because then Mafia would know who it was. But I can't follow that logic because we're sitting here dying and our detective sucks regardless of if its mac or someone else, so someone's not doing their job.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I have to agree with the other guys that we need to pick someone though and I don't mind Sonata's suggestion of doing a less active person, but the only two inactive people last session were maccrash and Sonata and Sonata at least posted. maccrash is the only person that isn't actively contributing and he's apparently our detective.

I'll wait for some opinions before voting.

I hadn't voted because I knew matt wasn't dumb enough to go for a blatant revenge kill and so I knew he was innocent, and come to find out he was. If you want my honest opinion on who we should be looking at I have to point my finger at Varys again. It was just too convenient.

Over half of us that are still alive are on the chopping block with knives coming from both directions while only three people have a little bit of evidence to keep them safe. If you want to go for maccrash or someone else that's fine, but it's just my two cents and I still don't even know what to do. We still have another day to think about it so let's take our time to think it out and not jump to conclusions.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I hadn't voted because I knew matt wasn't dumb enough to go for a blatant revenge kill and so I knew he was innocent, and come to find out he was. If you want my honest opinion on who we should be looking at I have to point my finger at Varys again. It was just too convenient.

Over half of us that are still alive are on the chopping block with knives coming from both directions while only three people have a little bit of evidence to keep them safe. If you want to go for maccrash or someone else that's fine, but it's just my two cents and I still don't even know what to do. We still have another day to think about it so let's take our time to think it out and not jump to conclusions.

I definitely agree that we jumped the gun on Matt, but we have stalled for too long and our Detective is not helping, so we have to start deducing something soon.

I'll wait to vote until people weigh in on the info H.A.N. and myself put forth. Then I think we need to decide on two people we suspect and put them forth for tonight and the following night. Our odds aren't great, but they will win if we don't do anything.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    I'm sorry, but could we actually get everyone active in here? It's impossible to play the game with elements missing for the majority of it and I even joined late! I just don't see how we can play with nothing to look into. :/

I'll send out some PMs in a few informing everyone about their activity and asking everyone to stay active. After that there really isn't much I can do, sorry y'all are pretty much in the dark here.

With maccrash still alive, I think if he just speaks up we can deduce from the nights he should be investigating who the mafia are. It's been too long, I guess?

@honey: can we ask if the detective is doing his/her job?

Also, I am with the idea that either H.A.N or Hibikaze is Godfather.

Sorry, I believe I should leave that information out.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I'm really really sorry about totally forgetting about this. there isn't any excuse, really; unfortunately I don't have any new info. I'm gonna read through and make an Informed Decision on who to investigate tonight (unless any of you think I should investigate anyone in particular and have a reason for it -- in which case speak now). gonna make this my home page so I don't forget about it now. sorry again. I am bad.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'm really really sorry about totally forgetting about this. there isn't any excuse, really; unfortunately I don't have any new info. I'm gonna read through and make an Informed Decision on who to investigate tonight (unless any of you think I should investigate anyone in particular and have a reason for it -- in which case speak now). gonna make this my home page so I don't forget about it now. sorry again. I am bad.

Well...if you go off my info, you should investigate Varys, Sonata, Thoughts, or Reisen.

Based on your info, I can conclude that you, myself, H.A.N., and Hibikaze are townies (unless one is Godfather). So odds are the next person you investigate is Mafia. Whoever is protecting you should continue to do so because it's the only chance we have to find the truth.

You can also investigate me, but your odds of finding Mafia are 75% by just picking one of the four mentioned above.

I guess we can vote on someone though.

I am just throwing a name out, but I'm going with...

vote// Varys the Galvantula

and for the Detective, investigate// Reisen

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Well...if you go off my info, you should investigate Varys, Sonata, Thoughts, or Reisen.

Based on your info, I can conclude that you, myself, H.A.N., and Hibikaze are townies (unless one is Godfather). So odds are the next person you investigate is Mafia. Whoever is protecting you should continue to do so because it's the only chance we have to find the truth.

You can also investigate me, but your odds of finding Mafia are 75% by just picking one of the four mentioned above.

I guess we can vote on someone though.

I am just throwing a name out, but I'm going with...

and for the Detective, investigate// Reisen
    excellent; gonna withhold who I investigate so, in case they're town, mafia doesn't kill them. it might be Reisen, maybe not, I'm not sure yet. we'll see what happens.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • vote // Varys the Galvantula

And I'm going to suggest looking in to Thoughts since like Klippy said Thoughts tried to get everyone to PM their roles, but couldn't due to rules. Or you can investigate me or any other player that's still alive. Whatever floats your boat.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • vote // Varys the Galvantula

Because everyone else seems on to him. I have no other leads, so yeah.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Haha. Oh well. Since I'm probably going to get lynched out, inspect Klippy. Or whatever. He seemed to be too keen on lynching maccrash (yes, I get you but he still is the detective. he MIGHT be of help during the more crucial times. IDK)

ANyway, VOTE // Klippy

Also, when lynched, will our role be revealed?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • All right. I'll just go and watch you guys after I'm lynched. HUEHUEHU

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    oops sorry for inactivity

bandwagony vote is bandwagony, but there are pretty much no other leads soooooo

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • VOTE//Varys the Galvantula

I don't think that voting for someone else lets him survive anyway, but I don't see a reason for not voting.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • The only way Varys isn't Mafia is if maccrash was blocked from properly using his Detective skill by H.A.N. or Hibikaze OR if we're really terrible and unlucky and pick the only other townie left. :P

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • //vote Varys the Galvantula

we shall see how this works. hopefully he's mafia because that would essentially clear Klippy unless Varys is bluffing.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    DAY SIX CONCLUSION
    Spoiler:

NIGHT SIX START
    Note- The deaths along with the amount of time left is updated after each term incase someone missed it.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    DAY SEVEN START
    If you're reading this, it's already too late. H.A.N., the Townie, was found laying cold in his own blood.
    YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO REACH A VERDICT.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Wait...something doesn't make sense, honey... If El Heroe was the Jailer and THREE Mafia members are left, then how can there be so many townies alive/now dead? Or are you not revealing roles now? You revealed El was the Jailer, but?

H.A.N., myself, and Varys can't all have been townies in the scenario if three Mafia and three Helpers were left. :/

1) maccrash
    2) Klippy
    3) H.A.N.
    4) Hibikaze
    5) Varys
    6) Reisen
    7) Sonata
    8) Thoughts

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back