• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokecommunity OTPs

Lucid

Going out at 4 in the morning because one of your best friends ran out of tampons is a terrible chore.

What's kismesistude?

Oh wow, you're the best kind of friend.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • What's kismesistude?

Oh wow, you're the best kind of friend.

Basically a relationship based on mutual hate. At least that's what I got out of it when I read it last night. Could be wrong. I'll be promptly corrected if I am though I'm sure haha.

Buy her some tampons now and she'll spare you from 5 or 6 hour long conversations where all she does is complain about her cramps while you try to get her to fall asleep.

Lucid

Basically a relationship based on mutual hate. At least that's what I got out of it when I read it last night. Could be wrong. I'll be promptly corrected if I am though I'm sure haha.

Buy her some tampons now and she'll spare you from 5 or 6 hour long conversations where all she does is complain about her cramps while you try to get her to fall asleep.

pokecommunity OTPs

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • ...Who on earth is Hindsight?

Weisscron confirmed.

She's a homewrecker
    Like a real steam roller
    She's gonna drive you into the ground

She's a heartbreaker
    A real mischief maker
    You know she'll walk away & never look back

I don't like being compared to a steamroller. You're the one who looks like a steamroller :c

Back