• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you ask someone out?

pkmin3033

I'd just ask said person if they wanted to do/go to something with me and let them set the conditions. If they want to infer that it's a date, that's fine...if not, that's fine as well; we'll just have a good time. The whole point of a date is to spend time with someone and enjoy yourself, it doesn't really matter if it's "official" or not. At least not to me.

...I suppose the "correct" answer is that I'd never ask anyone out on a date, I'd ask them out as a friend and leave it at that, aha.

Lucid

Not sure of context.

Gif text yo. And never say that to anyone.

Lucid

Now I don't even know what we're talking about anymore.
    ...what am I not supposed to say?

"Hey, you look really nice, that thing you said was super funny. Do you wanna hang out, maybe go see a movie and hang out?"

Why dis hard?.?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I thought things being illegal made it more fun and that's why none of my old highschool friends who are now in their 20's no longer talk about getting drunk all the time.

Anyways. I'm always looking for a way to post more oglaf on here, and depending on the setting......
    Spoiler:

Lucid

I thought things being illegal made it more fun and that's why none of my old highschool friends who are now in their 20's no longer talk about getting drunk all the time.

Anyways. I'm always looking for a way to post more oglaf on here, and depending on the setting......
    Spoiler:

This went from 0 to creepy so fast.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Lies. My early 20's proved it.

That's odd. Maybe you just weren't being creepy enough. There's also a slight sense of desperate that needs to go along with the creepiness for it to really start working its magic.

Back