• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzigord: The Uprising [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    How should the theater hint even have referred to Orpheus? I mean, it appeared the ruler (read: moderator) of the Roleplay Theater was the Blasphemer! Do you really think that wasn't enough to refer to? Why would it refer to two people? I don't say Orpheus can't be a Blarzigordian, but the reason to start the bandwagon doesn't make any sense!
    arachnidsGrip has even admitted to be a Blarzigordian! Why not believe her?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    To be honest I think we're just jumping around because we really don't have anything concrete. Orpheus is a possibility because the theater. Gunner is a possibility because she was a Blarzigorian but she might not be anymore and may have switched alliances (ooor maybe she's a double-agent of some sort now, who knows). But we still lack something concrete like we've pretty much had for the majority of the game.

So.... vOv

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I just think it's amusing how Gunner managed to narrowly escape execution for like the third day in a row. :P I'm not changing my vote but it'll be interesting to see where this bandwagon takes us. Like Omi said, at worst we're just losing an innocent who doesn't care about the game, which I think is what's about to happen.

I'm inclined to agree that the theatre hint refers to someone from RPT, but the problem with that is there are lots of RPers here and that would make the hint extremely broad. I want to say Nakuzami because of yesterday's discussion, but with the possibility of these role changes and whatnot, who knows.

Years
    -
    Night Six​
    The President stifled a yawn; the day had been long and uneventful but to say it had at least been productive. At first it had seemed that there would be a unanimous vote against arachnidsGrip, but once again she was to avoid death when a second candidate for voting appeared and ended up with the majority of votes.

That candidate was Oprheus, who was sitting in the defendant's chair with an unnerving blank look on his face. This was different to the look of Infinite's targets however. This was even more off-putting. Orpheus just seemed to honestly not care whether he lived or died. He seemed apathetic about his own fate.

"Orpheus, maintain that you are innocent and yet you not only say you don't care whether you live or die but you have a clear majority of votes aimed at you. If you truly are innocent, I am sorry for what I must do. However, if you are Blarzigordian I hope you burn in hell."

"Whatever" Orpheus said before closing his eyes and leaning back in his chair. For a long time nothing happened, until at last a snore could be heard from the sleeping condemned.

"Are you joking?" the President said before giving the order to the discrete ROA agent in the corner of the room. The agent removed his gun from his holster, took aim at Orpheus and shot him twice in the head without a second thought.

Orpheus is dead. He was loyal to the Masses.

THE HOLY BLARGLE RULES​

• All PokeCommunity rules apply
    • One final vote per day phase
    • Please use EXECUTE [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    • Missing two executions will mean that you are a traitor, and be executed immediately
    • Unless you are a Blarzigordian or part of the Blasphemer mafia, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    • All Blarzigord Uprising discussion should be kept here
    • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    • However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    • For executions, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    • Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    • Night actions should be sent to the appropriate GM by PM
    • Abstaining during the Day Phase is not allowed
    • Praise Blarzigord.
    MINIONS PLAYER LIST​
    Foxrally as Lord Blarzigord
    gimmepie as The President

Sonata as ???
    Ash as ???
    Nagi as one of the Masses
    GreyBidoof as ???
    under_score as ???
    Deceptio as the Feeder
    Candy as one of the Masses
    No as ???
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Orpheus as one of the Masses
    eros as one of the Masses
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Jupiter as one of the Masses
    Klippy as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as a Traitor
    Fantome as one of the Masses
    gio7sm as one of the Blarzigordians
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Infinite as one of the Masses
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Bidoof FTW as one of the Masses
    Cosmic as ???
    Mana as the Blasphemer
    Ryo as ???

Yukari

I was going to go on an angry rant about how angry I am for being accused of being a Blazogordian when I wasn't and about how you all trusted Bardothren when he clearly is either a really good Blazigordian or really bad at this game, but instead I'm just going to post this here because of how accurately the first three words of the song describe how I feel right now. (Not the rest of the song, but the first three words are really spot on.)

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    -
    Day Seven​
    The President sat in a comfortable chair with a very unpleasant and uncomfortable feeling in the pit of his stomach. He had decided to head into work late that day, he needed to take a break from the hunt in order to reorganise his thoughts.

Unfortunately, it seemed that work was following him everywhere. For on the news he saw one of the most depressing stories he had seen in along time

"This is breaking news. A matter of hours ago, no, a senior member of the Religious Oppression Agency was found dead in her Underground home. There was no sign on a struggle however her kitchen window has been shattered. No's body was found lying on the ground with a single bullet wound to her head. ROA operatives have told us that it is unlikely a sniper was involved, rather someone seems to have smashed the window and then shot her from the outside."

The anchor went on for a bit longer, before crossing to an interview with Lycanthropy.

"What are your thoughts on no's death?"
    "Well I can't say too much about her work. However, I can say that I am inclined to agree with the theory about her being shot from the outside of her house. Even at her age, I highly doubt any intruders would have managed to survive attacking her had they actually entered the premises. Unfortunately I can't say much more, however I will say that no was a very knowledgeable and skilled agent and that we will miss her wisdom in these dark days."

The President didn't watch anymore, he shut of the TV and got up to get to work. One of his best and most experienced agents had just died and he was taking a break? Not likely.

no is dead. She was loyal to the Masses.

THE HOLY BLARGLE RULES​

• All PokeCommunity rules apply
    • One final vote per day phase
    • Please use EXECUTE [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    • Missing two executions will mean that you are a traitor, and be executed immediately
    • Unless you are a Blarzigordian or part of the Blasphemer mafia, you are not supposed to PM anyone but the GM
    • All Blarzigord Uprising discussion should be kept here
    • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
    • However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    • For executions, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    • Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you
    • Night actions should be sent to the appropriate GM by PM
    • Abstaining during the Day Phase is not allowed
    • Praise Blarzigord.
    MINIONS PLAYER LIST​
    Foxrally as Lord Blarzigord
    gimmepie as The President

Sonata as ???
    Ash as ???
    Nagi as one of the Masses
    GreyBidoof as ???
    under_score as ???
    Deceptio as the Feeder
    Candy as one of the Masses
    No as one of the Masses
    apocalypseArisen as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Orpheus as one of the Masses
    eros as one of the Masses
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Jupiter as one of the Masses
    Klippy as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Christos as a Traitor
    Fantome as one of the Masses
    gio7sm as one of the Blarzigordians
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Infinite as one of the Masses
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Bidoof FTW as one of the Masses
    Cosmic as ???
    Mana as the Blasphemer
    Ryo as ???

Lycanthropy

Years
    The president stating one of his best ROA agents inclines me to believe no had one of the secret roles.

I'm still thinking lynching arachnidsGrip would be a clever idea. I still don't know why her death got suddenly abstained from yesterday, but I want to try again. No matter what her alignment would be, her death would offer some information about the "Fanatics", but I still see her as a Blarz anyway.

[TRY TO KILL AGAIN] arachnidsGrip

Lycanthropy

Years
    But why about the Fanatics? I'm very sure they disbanded when The Blasphemer died.

Exactly my point, they logically returned to their old factions. We have someone who had admitted to be a Blarzigordian and yet didn't get lynched, because everyone suddenly got distracted by a theatrical hint, really suspicious.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Actually, when Mana died, if I'm not mistaken, that theatre reference was invalidated, since Mana WAS the person the hint was referring to. I've been preoccupied this week what with events, working and overall just being too tired to care, but I thought you might have picked up on this Bard. Anyway, after I've slept, I'll come back to this and read through, once again, and perhaps have a theory. Or I might not, since there might not be enough info, but I'm sure I'll find something.

For everyone's benefit, I stand by this: don't lynch Bard. His actions to this point lead me to 99.9% believe he's working with the masses. He's totally clean so far, except having made a mistake. But I did with Bidoof FTW, and here I am.

If someone else comes up with a plan before me, review it, but I'll happily listen to it; less work for me :P

EDIT: 1000th POST WOOOOOOOOOOOO! GONNA DRINK LIKE IT'S 1999!!!

Blarzigord: The Uprising [Epilogue]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ugh. I'm so exhausted. I honestly don't even want to read back and analyze things. There's so many suspect people and I'm just a simple ghost after all.

We still have that musical-like clue which could lead to a few people, the theater reference, and I think that's it. That could be Sonata, Melody, and...maybe a stretch, but under_score? Could be a sly reference to a musical "score". Hm. :/ Guess I will have to read back a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back