• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[insert pokemon pun here]

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    I'm Mark, I'm sort of new here, but not really. I had an account years ago, couldn't tell you for the life of me what it was, so here I am. I'm going to do my best to be active. Pokemon are super cool, but you knew that already.

Years
  • That was me in 2011. New but sort of not, hahaha. Welcome back, Mark! c': Hope you will end up being active yeah since this is a pretty great place with nice people - we'd be glad having you. If you need anything just ask, of course, and looking forward to you posting around. :)

Years
  • So you've been here before eh Mark? Welcome back to the forums, albeit if you had to undergo a fresh start in the process, which is completely acceptable to us here.

But yeah, Pokemon is awesome and so is PC so hopefully you're having fun taking time and getting adjusted to the changes here since it's very different now compared to back when you were originally new.

Well, good luck sticking around and I'll be sure to catch you!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hello Mark and welcome back to pc! if you're just into everything pokemon, you should check out the pokemon discussion section. you can talk about all of the pokemon games there! also, you should tell us a bit more about yourself besides your love of pokemon! let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm.

Huseyin

Not positive, not negative
    Years
  • Hi Mark and welcome back to the PC! I'm sure that you'll find it fun here. If you have any questions or just want to chat you can Always VM me!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome (back) to PC, Mark! I like the whole Link's Awakening theme you have there, I really like that game. =3 Anyway, do check out the Pokémon General board if you'd like.

Hope you have a fun time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC Mark! Ah tbh I was really looking forward to seeing a cool Pokemon pun somewhere in your thread, even if it wasn't in the title, but the more I read on, the more I got this Seaking feeling that I wouldn't be seeing a pun in your post ;P

Hope to see you around!

Back