• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

introduction

Years
  • Hiya mian! Welcome to PC. ^^ Anything you want to tell us about yourself so we can get to know you better? Good way to start everything off and get familiar with people here. :) Hope you enjoy your time and I'll be looking forward to having you!

Years
  • Well hi there Mian, and it's so nice to have you around!

We sadly don't know much about you, with what little information you have given. As mentioned above by the friendly sheep, why don't you tell us about yourself? It'd make us easier to know you more personally and also recommend sections you might like.

The adoption center here would be a nice place to get started if you want a helping hand to show you around, but do have fun exploring and we'll see you around!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey mian, it's nice to meet you too 8) What's your favourite Pokemon? (:

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum - I'm sure you'll fit in fine. If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a message (:

Years
  • Hey there, Mian, welcome to PokeCommunity! I hope that you enjoy yourself here, it's an awesome place for Pokemon lovers! I hope to see you around the forum and have an opportunity to chat with you as well!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! People have already mentioned it, but do tell us a bit more about yourself, like what you're interested in. No need to be shy.

Regardless, hope you have a good time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums mian-san, I do hope we can learn more about you as we're always interested in learning about our new pals! But either way, I do hope that you'll enjoy yourself around the forums, and feel free to check out everything that you like! If you need a hand, feel free to ask. Enjoy your time~~ <33

Back