• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

ThatBeardedCharmander

YouTube PokeTuber/Returning Hacker
    Years
    I'm ThatBeardedCharmander! (Guess how I thought up of that name XD)

I'm 19 and live the Northwest US. You can talk to me whenever you want since I'm kind of nocturnal XD I've been a part of the Pokemon Community for a while now, but I just now have joined the forums. I used to hack, but started doing LPs (guess which kind XD), though I plan to get back into it sometime in the future. My favorite hacks include the Drayano DS hacks, Liquid Crystal, Flora Sky, and the Ruby Destiny series.

That's all I pretty much have to say for now. I hope you all welcome me into your community ^_^

-TBC

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiya! Welcome! Aha, I'm not as nocturnal, but I do look forward on speaking with you! And yeah, I hope that going back to hacking goes well for you! We do have a great ROM Hacking section as you already know, so, you're free to check that out at anytime you'd like. I hope you and I will be fantastic friends, and I wish you a happy and safe time on our forums. <33

Years
    Hello there, Bearded! Glad to have you with us.

So, you're a hacker turned Let's Player? You might love our Video Games section since there is a Let's Play section over there, just make sure you read the rules first since we heavily discourage channel advertising. Hopefully that will keep you busy, but do consider looking around what may interest you!

Good luck and I hope to one day check out what videos you have in store!

Yeees Liquid Crystal and Flora Sky were great. They were one of the few Pokemon hacks I actually finished iirc, and it's been years since I played any by now. x'D; But you like some pretty great games! Plenty more where that came from too. Welcome to PC, TBC~ hope you'll enjoy yourself here (which I'm sure you will since you're so big on Pokemon, making videos and all). Let me know if you'd like to chat anytime, yeah?!

ThatBeardedCharmander

YouTube PokeTuber/Returning Hacker
    Years
    Greetings to you, state neighbor. Be sure to enjoy your time here. Since you are looking to doing LPs, feel free to check out the Let's Play sub-forum of Video Games. I will see you around.

I have looked at the forums and actually found two LPers I know XD See you around!

Well, hello A bearded Pokemon?

Welcome to PC! This is a community of posts, stuffs, and good, good contents! Need friends? I am here!

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome! I've looked around a lot of the forums and it looks like a cool place :) And yes. I am bearded. XD

Hiya! Welcome! Aha, I'm not as nocturnal, but I do look forward on speaking with you! And yeah, I hope that going back to hacking goes well for you! We do have a great ROM Hacking section as you already know, so, you're free to check that out at anytime you'd like. I hope you and I will be fantastic friends, and I wish you a happy and safe time on our forums. <33

Not everyone can be nocturnal XD I have yet the look around a lot of the hacking forums, but I have looked at Hacks Studio and another I think was called, Progressing Hacks? XD

Hello there, Bearded! Glad to have you with us.

So, you're a hacker turned Let's Player? You might love our Video Games section since there is a Let's Play section over there, just make sure you read the rules first since we heavily discourage channel advertising. Hopefully that will keep you busy, but do consider looking around what may interest you!

Good luck and I hope to one day check out what videos you have in store!

I tried not to advertise and just left the links in my sig. Is this considered advertising? XD I actually know a couple of people in the LP forums so I'll probably be there. I'll also be in the hacking forums as well :)

Hello there!! and that's a cool nickname! welcome to PC, really nice to have you around!

Playing and making ROM Hacks? and then playing another ROM's in Youtube? that's amazing! Drayano's hacks were great, I loved them too! by the way, we have a ROM Hacking section full of cool people to help you, maybe you want to check that out!

I'm always open for messages if you need anything, no need to be shy! I hope you have fun here and I wish you luck with every single project that you have. Cheers bud :)

I'll be looking around a lot of hacking forums especially since I need to re-learn a lot of things XD I'll try to message sometime, but I can get really busy, especially since college is coming up soon!

Yeees Liquid Crystal and Flora Sky were great. They were one of the few Pokemon hacks I actually finished iirc, and it's been years since I played any by now. x'D; But you like some pretty great games! Plenty more where that came from too. Welcome to PC, TBC~ hope you'll enjoy yourself here (which I'm sure you will since you're so big on Pokemon, making videos and all). Let me know if you'd like to chat anytime, yeah?!

I have yet to finish Liquid Crystal since it's a series right now, but Flora Sky was amazing! And I'll try to hit you up sometime :)

Sorry for the late responses. Have been pretty busy with YouTube and making graphics for future series. I'll try to be more attentive in the future XD

Back