• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Cookie appeared !

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Hello everybody !

Well, first of all, I'm sorry if my english (especially my grammar) is poor, as it's not my native langage. However, your forum seemed so cool to my that I didn't resist :15: So hm... I'm from Quebec, I love Pokemon since I'm about two years old... I was looking for a Pokemon Community since I'm beginning in strategy and shiny hunting, so I was looking for people to talk about these :t151: I'm happy to be here ! Since I'm not really good with presentations... Well... I will just say that I'm happy to be here and I'm look forward knowing you all ~ ♫

And, as you can guess.... I love cookiez !

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
    Hello and welcome to Pokemon Community! If you enjoy Shiny hunting, you might check out the Shiny Hunters Club over in the Clubs board - we've got a lot of members who periodically post progress on their shiny-gathering.

Also, your avatar is adorable.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Omg I love your avatar!
    Haha anyways welcome to the forums and np we have a lot of people who are not natively English so we are quite understanding about that :)
    Really 2? What made you love Pokemon so much at that age?
    Your good with intros too haha is mew your fav Pokemon or just 1 of many?
    And I think everyone loves cookies at least I hope or else this world is really going down haha but welcome to the forums once again and if you have any questions or wanna chat feel free to VM me!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Thanks for the warmth welcome ! :D

Dedenne, I love your avatar too. This movie is awesome ♥ My mom made me love it xD And well I love almost all Pokémon, and I have ~10 favorites (without even counting Eeveelutions) so... Yeah xD And yeah, I also hope that everyone love cookies -^-^-

Hope to see you around !

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Well welcome to PC and as far as I can tell your grammar was just fine, but glad you found us and happy shiny hunting and if you want to talk to some one about me, just ask, I named my dog Haley Mew.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Baw, you seem like such a cutie. Really great having you as a new friend! Welcome to the forums! You don't have to worry too much about grammar; I think yours is great anyway!

Coolio; so you're a fellow Canadian! Well I live in Toronto, Ontario, but I visited Quebec once before on a band trip! At any rate, I hope you'll come to enjoy our forums as we have plenty of topics related to pokemon to choose from! Or you can unwind with our many non-pokemon boards too, if you'd like! At any rate, enjoy your stay. Hopefully we can talk to each other again, and don't hesitate on asking me if you ever need anything ~<33

Good on you for picking PC. :'3 We talk a lot about shiny hunting and battling here and the community's nice so there's always something to discuss. Personally I'm taking a break from shiny hunting right now but hope to get back into it soon... that shiny Chespin is never gonna hatch, wuh.

Welcome, Cookie! Enjoy your stay and no worries about your English. Hope you'll have a fantastic time.

Back