• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oi. You there. Yuh, you. I'm new here. Hi.

IggyWorkz

The Ultimate Newbie
    Years
    Hi guys. I'm new to this great Poke Community, so I thought monkeying in a new thread would be cool. Meh, I haven't real interacted with anyone, so I can't say I've been here long or just arrived.

So.

Hi. I'm Iggy.

Thank u 4 redein

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC, Iggy :) Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Are there any Pokemon games you're playing currently? What are your favorite Pokes? o:

Years
    Hello and how is everything, Iggy? Hope it's all well.

So it appears you are new to foruming in general? We are quite an easy one to start with, so just sit back, explore and learn so much from others as you hang around whatever topics may please you. And do tell us more about yourself since there's little we know about what your interests are and such, and we'd love to hear what sections might cater best to you.

The adoption center is also here if you want someone to help you around the forums, and with the friendly faces that are the mentoring team there I'm sure they'll teach you so much. Have a nice weekend Iggy and I hope you enjoy PC!

IggyWorkz

The Ultimate Newbie
    Years
    As a matter of fact, I'm holding a 3DS with Alpha Sapphire inside right now! Other Pokemon games I own range from Gen 4 and upwards.
    The lil' critters that I find myself using more frequently and taking accustom to are usually starters and humanoid folks. Like Ralts/Gardevoir or Squirtle. They're both pretty cute in my book. How'a 'bout yous?

As for the lovely fellow above, thanks for the welcoming and suggestions. I'll be sure to tell everyone about my likings if the chance comes. Afterall, I'm kinda shy and have a hard time starting up a conversation.

Last edited:

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
    Well, hello there IggyWorkz! Seems you have a 3DS with games, you must be a PokeFan!

Welcome to PC! It is a soup (or forum) with mashed potato and made with mushroom. If you need friends, I am here!

Again, welcome!

Back