• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Senyu

Pokemon Exordium Creator
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    Hello, my name is Senyu and I've been lingering around this website for a while. So I decided, why not make an account?

I'm a 16 year old male from the United States. My favorite Pokemon is Vaporeon and my favorite typing is water.

I am working on a fan game with RPG Maker XP and I also like playing other fan games.

Enough about me, tell me who you are!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I'm Strider, and I like Vaporeon too! I like Jolteon more but I do like how tanky Vaporeon is. The Water-type is pretty useful in general, I did do a monotype of it once so I guess I'm pretty good with it. Anyway, if you'd like you can check out the Game Development board to show off what you've done.

Hope you have a good time, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to. =3

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hello Senyu and welcome, nice to have another water type fan member join, as you can tell my fav. is Blastoise but any water type will work for me, hope you like it here and find many friends.

Years
    Oh hey, fellow Water-type fan! You should come visit my Water-type club sometime, and nice to meet you as well Senyu!

As the others said, Game Development is the go-to section for everything regarding fangames made with RPG Maker XP and other non-hack game creating programs. I don't know much about the section, but Maruno is there if you ever have questions so don't hesitate to contact him if you need to!

Hopefully you'll enjoy the forum and I'll catch you later yeah?

Senyu

Pokemon Exordium Creator
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2018
    Oh hey, fellow Water-type fan! You should come visit my Water-type club sometime, and nice to meet you as well Senyu!

As the others said, Game Development is the go-to section for everything regarding fangames made with RPG Maker XP and other non-hack game creating programs. I don't know much about the section, but Maruno is there if you ever have questions so don't hesitate to contact him if you need to!

Hopefully you'll enjoy the forum and I'll catch you later yeah?

I'll check out your Water-type club right now.

Hello!

It's too cute. Very much so.

....aaaanyways, welcome, Senyu! You're in an amazing little place here. Game-making's pretty big around PC as well so we've lots of tutorials and the like to help you out along the way (though I've personally never used RPG Maker myself). Not much for me to say about myself personally other than being a Pokemon fan since 1999 and into drawing and anime. That's the gist of it and I'm sure we'll get to know each other more further down the line. :D Cheers!

Last edited:
    Back