• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Glazed or Flora Sky?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    Hello...
    I am new to this community...
    Recently,I played Pokemon Light Platinum on my PSP & I enjoyed it alot...
    Now want to play a new game & thinking to play Flora Sky or Glazed...
    Which one do u recommand?
    Also do u recommand other hack game?

P.S-I might not like games like including Fakemons bcoz most r ugly... :P

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC, nice that you came to join us here, I have never played any of those games, how was light platinum? I like pokemon and would love to get into another game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    So good & I was addicted to it as soon as I played for a few minutes...
    Thats why I want to play next Hack game immediately :P

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC!
    Firstly to answer your question glazed cause it's hard and a fun game flora sky is kinda average hahah.
    But not all fakemon a are ugly a lot are actually designed better than the canon Pokemon haha
    Another Hack to try would be Pokemon Victory Fire it's a pretty good game despite the words being alittle messy as the creator is not natively English.
    But anyways welcome to PC if you have any questions about Hacks you can also try our huge Rom Hacking section (they got a lot of hack lovers down there haha)

Saintscrew7

Helpful little Angel
    Years
    Hey welcome to PC!
    Firstly to answer your question glazed cause it's hard and a fun game flora sky is kinda average hahah.
    But not all fakemon a are ugly a lot are actually designed better than the canon Pokemon haha
    Another Hack to try would be Pokemon Victory Fire it's a pretty good game despite the words being alittle messy as the creator is not natively English.
    But anyways welcome to PC if you have any questions about Hacks you can also try our huge Rom Hacking section (they got a lot of hack lovers down there haha)

Hello!
    I didn't play Flora Sky, but, Dedenne1 is right Glazed IS fun and hard. So I highly recommend it. Sorry for not playing Flora Sky, but I stick with a game until I finish it.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Personally I enjoy them both, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Pokemon Glazed. But by a very small margin. But I do recommend that you take a look at both games and see which one you like! At any rate, thanks for joining us, and I hope you'll have a great time~ <33

Will H

M-M-Mega EVOLUTION!
    Years
    I've only played Glazed, but I enjoyed it. There's a couple trainer bugs where your player will get stuck, but besides that it's a fun LONG game to binge play.

Years
    Welcome to PC Trainer! I'm glad you enjoyed Light Platinum so much! I personally never got around to finishing it cause I found it a little boring (don't hate me!), but I never got far into it so maybe it got better. I personally pick Glazed as your next hack to play cause it's very fun and engaging for the player, although I hope you're fine with a long hack cause guess what? It's a long hack (yeah mind blown I know :P).

Anyways have an awesome time here and I hope I see you around!

Xertified

Shtposting is my life.
    Years
    Hey men! Me too, I played some Pokemon Games in my PSP!

Welcome to PC! This community has some spices that might spice you up! Play both of the game! If you needed friends, I am here!

Again, welcome!

Back