• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All! New member!

HybridXephius

Cilvestian Knight
    Years
    Hello Everyone!

-I came to this site so I could meet new friends in and out of game! Ive always used to be a loner when it came to multiplayer features in games and im always looking for new people to trade with and who to chat with. I originally started in gen 3(sapphire) when I was young(although around that time I also somehow had Blue, Yellow, and Crystal) and now my newest game is X.
    -Ive also come here to show my love of my favorite Pokemon Glaceon, and how they can rule in NU!
    -I also have an Amazing Idea of a Story that I could make into a Hack or a Fanficion. Ask me about it sometimes!
    -Feel free to add me via friend code on my profile! Im very active.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Hey Hybrid welcome to the forums!

Theres alot of people here that love to battle and trade so you will definately have plenty of people to swap friend codes with ^^

And that would def be cool as a fanfic haha you should post it one day if its long enough :D

But anyways welcome to PC glad to have you here and if u have any questions or wanna chat you can feel free to vm me!

Years
    I can understand loners like yourself, because I have no friends who play Pokemon either. But hey, welcome aboard Hybrid!

As the others said, there's a thread in the XY section that is for friend codes so post in there if you haven't done so already, and I'd also recommend ROM Hacking and Fanfiction & Writing for your other interests as well. Do contact the moderators of said sections if you ever need their assistance.

Sadly I don't have a friend code so can't add yours, but I'm always happy to accept a friend request on the forum nonetheless! Do visit my profile if you ever want to talk.

Glaceon is a very cute eeveelution.. but I wish its shiny form was more different from the normal form. White's pretty but it should've been Glaceon's original color imho. Not that I don't love mine, but.. aaa. @_@; Good having you and welcome to PC, Xephius! :D I was a loner with Pokemon for the longest time myself until I finally decided to become active here so hopefully you'll end up in my shoes and will find a home here.

Back