• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

BlueDogXL

The bluest dog out there!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    I'm BlueDogXL, and according to PC, I defeated Blue, used a Full Restore as a Gym Leader, am frozen solid and met with a terrible fate! gotta love the random greetings
    :7: is my fave Pokemon, and I might get the Xerneas vs Yveltal Battle decks soon (I get Xerneas). :t133: :7: :t133: :7:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Welcome to PC Bluedog!
    Ikr i love the random welcome messages i must have hurt myself in confusion like 30 times ^_^

Eevee is a great pokemon i love it and always see it as a cool starter too whats ur fav eevee evolution? Mines between espeon and glaceon :)

So welcome once again and happy to have you here i see your also looking at the world of pokecommunity which is a great section and hope you enjoy ur time there! If you ever have a question or wanna chat u can feel free to vm me ^^

Years
    Eevee fans are all over, so no surprise you're one of them. Nice to meet you by the way BlueDog!

I do wonder what your fave Eeveelution is? There's so many that everyone has one they like, I do love all but particularly Vaporeon, Sylveon and Glaceon. On that note, is there anything else you'd like us to know about yourself? I'd love to see what sections I should recommend for you.

Good luck with sticking around with us, and I'm always happy to accept you as a new friend anytime!

baha yes Xerneas is amazing. I have the Xerneas and Yveltal decks that my little brother got me for my birthday and hoard them for collecting purposes. Just love keeping my cards in new condition. .3. Still have older ones from 15 years ago too. Welcome to PC and good having you, BlueDogXL!

Hope your experience has been pleasant so far and I'm really happy that you've already been posting. ^^ Keep at it and if you'd like someone to chat with I'm always around myself.

Back