• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and Clueless

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Welcome to PC Ethan
    Im guessing you just wanna know how you get involved or something along those lines you can start by telling us some of your interests and maybe we can recommend a section like what are some of your interests besides pokemon?
    Whats your fav game? and all that theres alot of sections to check out so feel free to add your opinions to various topics you can start out by checking out the main pokemon forums and chat about them :D

But welcome to the forums haha hope to see you around~

Years
    Hi there David, how's everything going?

Like Dedenne said, we're curious about you since there's little we know about you personally at this stage so don't be afraid to tell us what you love! It'd be great to help recommend a section around here that might interest you, since there are a lot of them here and not limited to just Pokemon.

Hope your weekend continues to be well, and I'll catch you soon!

Seems like the adoption center would be a good place for you! You can sign up for a mentor there who'll be happy to show you the ropes of the forum. Otherwise I'd recommend what others have suggested of telling us a bit about yourself so we can suggest places to check out.. really, the possibilities are near endless here. Welcome, David. <3

Don't be scared to message one of the staff if you have questions either, I'm always down to help myself for example. Happy having you with us.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2015
    Hey everyone thanks for replying. My favorite game of all time has to be Persona 3, next is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I also enjoy visual novels and going onto YouTube. Favorite Pokemon has to either be Lickylicky or Gengar.

Back