• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everybody!

Years
    Hey! So I'm new here, obviously! Have been a Pokemon fan for a very long time, but am just getting back into Omega Ruby after burning myself out on X. Never really been one for battling, catching them all and shiny hunting are more my thing. Currently doing my best to complete a living pokedex, and was advised by a friend that this a cool place place to be, so here I am... be gentle! :D

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I don't really do competitive battling either, and I'm trying to fill out the national Dex on my AS and I've caught most of the wild pokémon you can get in that game so far, I'm working on evolving them as well. I also have X so eventually I'm just gonna use Pokémon Bank to transfer whatever I don't have. Anyway, if you want any help you can go ahead and check out the Trade Corner, there's a lot of people willing to help there.

Hope you have a great time!

Years
    Hello and uh, welcome to you! Sorry I'm not the best at intros hahahaha so bear with me.

I'm not that great at competitive battling either, but completing the Pokedex is still a great goal in itself because it does serve a bit of challenge in trying to catch all those Pokemon. Our Trade Corner section would definitely appeal to you here, where our trusted regulars can assist you with obtaining certain Pokemon.

I hope that helps you, and do stick around and make new friends! See you around.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    Welcooooome to PC!

Yeah! Other than battling, capturing Pokemon and getting shinies is fun too! Yes, this cool place is also for you! There's lots of forums... battling, trading, games... you'll find the place for your to lurk! xD For you... yes, trading section is the place for you! Trading shinies for other shinies, etc. etc., but there's also other forums you can visit! Don't be afraid to ask, we're helpful for you are part of the community now! :D

ENJOY YOUR STAY!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello Darkrystal! Welcome to the PC! (Am I too late?)
    So ... I've never been to competitive battling and shiny hunting too, ahah! I already tried to complete the Dex in previous games, but I gave up! Now I can't do anything of these things because my 3ds isn't working :c
    But I'm not here to tell you about my problems, I've come here to welcome you (second time :P)! As the others said, the Trade Corner will be a good section to complete your pokédex! But there are not only that section, there are maaaaaaaany more! Related and non-related to pokémon!
    Here is a tip: What keeps you here and what makes this place your home are friends! Pc is full of friendly people so try to make friends!
    That's it! If you ever want to chat with me, just send me a VM! Enjoy your stay! Cheers =D

Years
    Hello Darkrystal! Welcome to the PC! (Am I too late?)
    So ... I've never been to competitive battling and shiny hunting too, ahah! I already tried to complete the Dex in previous games, but I gave up! Now I can't do anything of these things because my 3ds isn't working :c
    But I'm not here to tell you about my problems, I've come here to welcome you (second time :P)! As the others said, the Trade Corner will be a good section to complete your pokédex! But there are not only that section, there are maaaaaaaany more! Related and non-related to pokémon!
    Here is a tip: What keeps you here and what makes this place your home are friends! Pc is full of friendly people so try to make friends!
    That's it! If you ever want to chat with me, just send me a VM! Enjoy your stay! Cheers =D

It's never too late, thank you very much! ^^

I completed the national dex (minus a few of the event Pokemon that the game is kind enough to let you off with!) for the first time ever in Y. Then after playing that for hundreds of hours when I got to finally playing OR and going back to having an empty Pokedex I just couldn't face it! Now I've vowed to finish this living Pokedex so that in future games I can just bring them all out of Pokemon Bank and get my shiny charm nice and easily, but it means hatching lots of eggs at the moment !

Sorry to hear your 3DS isn't working, I hope you can get back to Pokemon soon!

That actually motivates me to start working on a living dex myself. Imagine the quick and easy process when you have every Pokemon sitting in Bank that you can move over to future games and be done with the Pokedex instantly. Man, I may've just found what I'm doing next.

Welcome to PC, Darkrystal! ♥ You seem pretty cool. Good luck on trying to complete your goals and I hope you'll have an awesome time here. :-3

Years
    I know how it feels to be burned out from X/y myself. I had to force myself to play OR until I got too bored with it. I like that your trying to complete a living dex. I've been trying to go for that too, but it's taking up a bunch of time and breeding and hatching Pokemon started to weigh me down, so here's to another break from Pokemon! Lol how far have you gotten so far? The only region I've been ale to fully complete is Unova, but I have like ~500 Pokemon-ish.

Anyways it's great to have you here and I hope to see you around!

Years
    I'm up to about 300 so far, so I'm a little way through the Hoenn dex and almost halfway there. I can't say I blame you, hatching eggs to fill in the blanks is not exactly thrilling! I get so excited when I discover I already have all of the pokemon in a given evolutionary line just because it makes my progress feel that little bit quicker! {XD} I just have to keep telling myself that it will be worth it when it's finally finished!

Back