• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    Good day to all of you. I'm MasterTreecko, nice to meet all of you! I wanted to join this community so I can trade and battle with everyone here! I hope to get along with everyone! I'm new here at PokeCommunity, so I hope I can have some directions on how to visit other threads here. Thanks in advance!

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! If you like to trade then check out the Trade Corner, there are a lot of people willing to help there. We also have our own Pokémon Showdown battle server if you're interested in competitive battling and stuff like that.

Hope you have a good time here, and PM/VM me if you'd like someone to talk to! =3

Years
    Nice to meet you too, Treecko! I hope you're doing well yourself.

As Strider mentioned, we have Trade Corner and Battling & Team Building for all your trade and battle needs, so definitely check them out if you have not done so already. There's tons of other places to visit as well, so explore and see what topics catch your attention around here.

You'll get to meet tons of awesome people as well, so maybe you'll make a new friend or two along the way. I'll be sure to see you soon and take care of yourself!

Welcome to PC, MasterTreecko. n~n Good having you!

I'm sure you'll get along well of course, people here are great. ;p When it comes to trading and battling there is a lot to do across the forum so I'm sure you'll have an enjoyable experience! Or here's hoping at least, yeah? Feel free to message me if you'd like to talk and stick around.

Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I'll check out the threads you guys mentioned. I hope I can have a fun experience in battles and trading here!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi MasterTreecko!

As people have already said, we host tournaments and events at the Battle Server a lot so feel free to come and battle or just chill and hang out. It's a great place so I suggest you drop by sometime or give the Battle and Team Building forums a look!

That's cool you want to trade by the way! I've always wanted to myself but I don't have the time or patience to breed good enough pokemon, haha. Good luck if you decide to open up a shop or trade though!

But yeah, welcome! Feel free to leave me a message if you want to chat or have any questions. :]

Back