• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi,friends

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2015
    Hi.friends
    I am Aswin, house is in India. I am new to pokemoncommunity and i don't know about this so much.
    I am realy a fan of pokemon show , and i wish that pokemon were true:):). Thats all to tell now .
    :)

Years
    Aswin! Hello and welcome to the world of PokeCommunity!

Indian eh? I actually see quite a few of them around here, which was quite the surprise when I first discovered it but it shows how culturally diverse as a community we are. If you love the Pokemon Anime, make sure you check out that section of the same name. Lots of cool anime topics over there but do look around and see what else you like.

I hope you have an awesome time and maybe make a new friend as well. I'll catch you very soon and if you ever want to talk I'm always here.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    WELCOME~ WELCOME~

Since you don't know the forums yet, there's the Mentor thingy, haha, just find the sticky threads of the Welcome Lounge to help you start! You can ask us too~ We don't bite! *A*

I did wonder if Pokemon exist in our world, I would be a trainer then becoming a coordinator... but first, it would be really scary. ;v; SO LONG AS THE POKEDEX DOESN'T HOLD TRUE. Dx Some of the entries aren't meant to be on kids friendly show. >_>;;

Well, have fun!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ohh, I really like the anime too; watched it ever since I was a kid! Ah, anyway, welcome to the forums! Would be pretty interesting if pokemon was in real life.. I would probably keep and try to train and Eevee myself, but yeah! Anyways, great to have you here, and I wish you a lovely and memorable time here! I'm always here to help if you need anything at allll~ <33

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Hey Aswin! Welcome to PC!
    You wish Pokemon where real huh? That would be... Interesting. Well it would be cool but very dangerous!
    Anyway have a great time on PC and good luck!

Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC! Great to have you join us.

When I was younger, I always wished Pokemon were real too. It would be so awesome if they were, but also dangerous like Sheep said haha. PC is a great community though where you can discuss anything related to Pokemon, and even has sections dedicated to non-Pokemon discussions too. You said you like the show, so you should check that section out and discuss episodes, characters, etc.

Hope to see you around buddy!

Back