• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    Really awesome over here thank you! And on that note, welcome to PC!

I currently don't know much about you and we're all interested in hearing what you like, so yeah tell us more about yourself and we shall get to look further into what sections may interest you. I'd also suggest looking at the adoption center in this very section and get help from a friendly experienced fellow member in whatever you plan to learn, and get forum advice in general.

I wish all the best for your PC journey here, and if you ever need assistance we always have nice people who can help you!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey there! I'm doing great how about you? Welcome to PC!

Do you have any questions on the forum or looking for more info on any of our forum's sections? What are some of your interests?Tell us more about yourself!

I really hope you enjoy yourself here and feel free to us any questions you want!

Years
    Welcome to the forum!

Like the others have said, why not tell us more about yourself so we can better welcome you and direct you to sections you may be interested in visiting. There are many different sections to explore here, and not all Pokemon related!

If you have any questions, let us know! We would be happy to help.

Back