• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hey my name is Sam. Excited to post around.

Hello hello! Welcome to the PC!

We're glad you've joined us! You will love here! We have so many forums and sections with so many different discussions! Be sure to check the rules if you don't know if what you're doing is right or wrong ^^ Don't forget to meet people and make friends, they will help you ^^

If you ever want to chat with me just send me a VM!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
    As the others said, PC is awesome so kudos to you for joining us Sam!

I don't have that much to say because everyone literally covered all the basics, but we have tons of discussions about Pokemon and some non-Pokemon things as well so there's sure to be something you'll enjoy here.

I'll leave the rest for you to explore, but have fun and I'll be back to check on you again sometime! Do leave me a visitor message if you want to talk.

Years
    Welcome to PC Sam!

There are so many different sections for you to check out and post in. There are sections for the games, anime, TCG, hacking, etc! There are also a variety of Non-Pokemon sections too, for if you ever need a break from posting about Pokemon haha. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Everyone here, as you can see, is super nice and willing to help you out with whatever you need!

Back