• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi pokecomm

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Morning! Maybe you can tell us about yourself? Like your interests and stuff? In any case, I do hope you'll enjoy our forums and I hope you and I will be great friends! If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask! See you soon. <33

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello Togekissyou! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you =D

You know... there is no need to be shy! I know it's difficult at the start to introduce yourself, but all of us want to know more about you! Then maybe we can suggest you some sections that match with you! For example ... What are your hobbies? Favourite Pokémon and non-Pokémon game? Favourite Pokémon? Things like that hihi ^^

You will LOVE PC! You have so much to do here! We have plenty of forums, different discussion, awesome members and moderatores! It's like home here! Go explore the forums, try to find a section that you like, stay there, discuss with members and make friends along the way! If you have questions like "Where is this section", "What to do here", "I like this, this and this, where should I go?" you can always ask a member or go to the Adoption Center and request a mentor! He/She will help you!
    Don't forget to check the rules aha ^^

If you ever want to talk with me, just send me a message =D
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
    Hello to you as well! I ensure you are feeling well today.

The others covered a lot of the basics so not much for me to report here in this response, but what you'll love here is all the fun topics about Pokemon, and some other stuff in the world as well. Do tell us more about yourself because it'd be awesome to hear what you are interested in as a member and it helps us recommend stuff for you too.

That ends it here for now, but I'll be sure to catch you again soon!

Years
    Hey there! Welcome to PC!

As the others have said, why not tell us more about yourself? This will allow us to recommend sections of the site for you based on your interests. We also love to learn more about our new members! We're all one big happy family here, and we are happy to have you join us!

Hope to see you around!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, togekissyou! :D

I love your username! Is Togekiss one of your favourite Pokemon? If not, what is your favourite Pokemon?

I hope you enjoy the forum - we're all a super friendly bunch so I encourage you to talk to as many people as you can! If you ever need help or want to chat, feel free to drop me a message ^_^ See you around!

Etherion

Welcome to PC! If you ever need someone to talk too :3 Feel free to PM/VM me!

Back