• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie forumer

Years
    Hello there, my name is Daniel and I am an experienced pokemon trainer, playing since gen 1. I am 25 years of age and European originated, specific from Norway.

My favourit generation is what I call the 2.1 generation which is yellow version. I like the game best because the ability to be in two regions. My favourite pokemon is Doublade :) Currently I am working on filling my pokedex only missing 5 pkmn (all event pkmn tho), which has proven hard because of where I live and the lack of events here.
    If there is anything else you want to know, just ask :)

Years
    And hello to you too Daniel! How are things up there in Norway? Is it beautiful over there?

Doublade fan I see? Not often I see that thing getting love, and I recall Aegislash is the most loved member of the Honedge line as far as I'm aware but that unique Steel/Ghost-type does make it very awesome indeed. Anyways, if you are looking to get help completing your Pokedex, our own Trade Corner section has got that covered.

Good luck and here's hoping you do stick around, and I'll be sure to catch up with you very soon. Have fun and I'm sure you'll finish your Dex as well!

mannakete

exec hymme Holy=Judgment sos yor
    Years
    Hi hi Daniel! I'm a newbie too!

I started way back in Gen 1 as well, though I'm younger lol
    Doublade is awesome too! I used one in my Y run. I loved it.

Good luck finding those events!!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Daniel! Welcome to the PC =D Nice to meet you!

Yeah ... The ability to be in 2 regions is cool indeed! I really hope they bring back that feature in future games!
    So you like Doublade ... I don't know ... I prefer its design than Aegislash's, but I think I've never cared to much about it! But, as Hikamaru said, it has a unique type (SteelGhost/ huh ... really cool, I never expected that ^^)! Maybe one day, I'll use it on my team, to see if its moveset is good, etc ...

Well, If you want to fill your Pokédex, then the Trade Section is for you! There are so many trades going on there! I'm sure you'll get what you want! It may take a while though ...
    ´
    PC has many more sections than Trade Section, so I hope you go explore our forums! I'm sure you'll not get bored here cuz we have a bunch of things to do ... there are
    different threads and discussions, events, etc ...

If you ever want to chat with me just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

You're close! I'm sure you'll get there. ^^ Welcome, Daniel, good to have you on PC.

Omg I want to visit Norway a lot. :( All the Nordic countries seem great and I'm hoping I can go travel sometime in the future. Heard a lot of good things about it. Take me?? But haha joking aside it's cool to have such dedicated fans here, I got into Pokemon during the first generation too and am still going strong. You'll have a lot to do here! Enjoy your time and please do ask if you need help!

Years
    Things are good in Norway, and it is beautiful :) For you Americans, it is kindof like Canada/Alaska vegetation vise and with more mountains.

Well I like duoblade mostly because of its design and feel, at least in shiny :) It works well in battles as well, just have to keep controll over the weaknesses XD
    When the rumored pokemon Z comnes out, maybe we will have the ability to be both in Unova and Hoen, since they both have made the sprites and design already :) Well I can dream :)

Jupp it is gonna be hard to get the last missing events, but I have a couple of extra early events I am gonna try to use to get them :)

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Welcome! Pokemon Yellow is great! It was the first Pokemon game I ever played. I like Doublade. It would be cool to see a devamp of the Aegi line in a Yellow hack! :P

Back