• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm New.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Hello everyone! You can call me Crystal. I've been a Pokemon fan since the early 2000s, if not earlier. My first game was Pokemon Yellow (Special Pikachu Editon). I love almost everything about Pokemon. I've been a competitive battler and hacker since as early as 2007. :) Back then all I knew about was "Whack a Hack", I was only like 12 if I remember correctly. I'm really here to meet people, play games, and engage in interesting discussions. If anyone wants to know any more about me just ask! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun on here :> there's a rather big section dedicated just to battling, so check that out if you haven't yet!
    I really love the competitive side of the fandom a lot, though I should really be more active .. haha

If you ever need help or just feel like having a chat, feel free to hit me up!

Crystal Berry

Years
    Welcome to the forum!

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun on here :> there's a rather big section dedicated just to battling, so check that out if you haven't yet!
    I really love the competitive side of the fandom a lot, though I should really be more active .. haha

If you ever need help or just feel like having a chat, feel free to hit me up!

Thanks! I definitely agree that competitive side of Pokemon is very fun! :) Also I am always in the mood to chat :p

Years
    And welcome aboard from me too! Nice to have you here, Crystal.

Like what was mentioned earlier, we have the Battling & Team Building section for all your competitive battling needs, and there's also ROM Hacking as well given you're into hacks so hopefully they'll keep you entertained for a while. There's other sections as well so don't give up on those yet because there's potential you might find another favourite.

That should do for now, but I hope to catch up with you later.

Crystal Berry

Years
    And welcome aboard from me too! Nice to have you here, Crystal.

Like what was mentioned earlier, we have the Battling & Team Building section for all your competitive battling needs, and there's also ROM Hacking as well given you're into hacks so hopefully they'll keep you entertained for a while. There's other sections as well so don't give up on those yet because there's potential you might find another favourite.

That should do for now, but I hope to catch up with you later.

Thanksssss!

I've looked around the forum and posted in a lot of the forum games. By the way I have seen that character in your avatar often, and I'm curious what show she is from? :p

Crystal Berry

Years
    Heey there! and welcome to PC, such a pleasure to meet you!

Ooh! I play competitve as well, I'm not a huge player, but I love the OU tier, I been playing since a year ago, with ups and downs, but I keep playing, haha. It's just great, the tactics, the thinking, the predictions... We have a great Battling & Team Buliding section, and Showdown server too, you should really check both of them! I'm sure that you're going to love PC, and I'm always open for a chat so feel free to hit me at anytime!

I wish you luck with everything!

I like the OU tier too, although it can get annoying facing the same 15 Pokemon over and over again. xD

Wow, thanks for telling me about the Showdown server! I will look for it right now. If you see me feel free to message me! :)

Also I am always open to chat too! I guess I can message you on there~

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Heeeeey there! Welcome to the PC ^^ Nice to meet you!

I've already seen you in this section welcoming other new members! That's so nice of you! You really seem a good person ^^
    queeniewolf, Hikamaru and Archy already told you about the ROM Hacking section and the Battling & Team Building section so I don't need to tell you about that!
    It's cool to see that you're a competitive battler ^^ I really really suck at that! All that EV training and IV training and all those different movesets just blow my mind! I really want to learn about everything but I'm lazy :c
    I never tried to understand how do you hack a rom, so I don't have any knowledge about that but I really enjoy playing some Hacks! Are you planning to do a ROM Hack? If yes I would love to play it :3

I think that's all! Sorry if the text is a bit messed up but I'm in a hurry right now xD Anyway, if you ever want to chat with me just send me a message =D
    Enjoy your stay ^^ See you around~

Crystal Berry

Years
    Heeeeey there! Welcome to the PC ^^ Nice to meet you!

I've already seen you in this section welcoming other new members! That's so nice of you! You really seem a good person ^^
    queeniewolf, Hikamaru and Archy already told you about the ROM Hacking section and the Battling & Team Building section so I don't need to tell you about that!
    It's cool to see that you're a competitive battler ^^ I really really suck at that! All that EV training and IV training and all those different movesets just blow my mind! I really want to learn about everything but I'm lazy :c
    I never tried to understand how do you hack a rom, so I don't have any knowledge about that but I really enjoy playing some Hacks! Are you planning to do a ROM Hack? If yes I would love to play it :3

I think that's all! Sorry if the text is a bit messed up but I'm in a hurry right now xD Anyway, if you ever want to chat with me just send me a message =D
    Enjoy your stay ^^ See you around~

Greetings, and thanks for the really generous reply :)

EV and IV training can be a pain, but that's why there are simulators you can use for team building and battling. Competitive battling shouldn't be too difficult if you know to use. Hyper offensive teams are a good start for anyone new to competitive battling as they don't require much skill to use, and you will be able to pull an upset over skilled players if they can't counter one of your set-ups. xp

I haven't really put much thought into working on a ROM Hack recently, but if I could get other people to work with me I might consider it. If I did I'd be glad to know you'd be interested in playing it! :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

I dabble in online battling from time to time. Although I do have my Pokemon properly EV trained with 5/6 IV's at 31 (made a LOT easier in X/Y lol) I still fall into the category of using my favorite Pokemon, which, honestly, span different tiers.

Nevertheless, I haven't had a good battle in months so if you want to battle someone who (1) still uses Y and (2) uses an odd mix of Pokemon, message me and we can go about setting up a time and exchanging friend codes and stuff.

In the meantime, hope you enjoy your time here! Ironically, you'll most likely find me on the non-Pokemon sections nowadays (it's what happens when there hasn't been a good Pokemon game release in almost two years, I start to lose interest.)

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    Hello and welcome to the PC, Crystal. We're happy to see you here.

I'm new too. I guess I'm a lot younger than you (16 but 17 in a week). I'm fan of pokémon since 2011. My first game was Pokémon Fire Red. I played on GBA emulator. Since that day, I played every main game from Gen I to Gen V. Unfortunately, I haven't got a 3DS so I haven't play Gen VI. But I battle regularly on Pokemon Showdown everyweekend.
    Feel free to talk to me anytime. I hope you'll enjoy and have fun here. Welcome again and take care!

Yeah, simulators make battling so much more accessible and I'm happy we have things like PS and PO now. Though I don't use them often they're a pleasure to tinker with when I'm actually there, lol. Plus who doesn't love random battles?? :D Welcome, Crystal, though I'm a slight bit late.. whoops.

I'm always happy seeing older fans here. Pokemon was one of the first franchises I got into during the late 1990s. Glad you've already made so many posts.. keep at it and don't disappear or I'll be sad. :'( Have a blast!

Crystal Berry

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

I dabble in online battling from time to time. Although I do have my Pokemon properly EV trained with 5/6 IV's at 31 (made a LOT easier in X/Y lol) I still fall into the category of using my favorite Pokemon, which, honestly, span different tiers.

Nevertheless, I haven't had a good battle in months so if you want to battle someone who (1) still uses Y and (2) uses an odd mix of Pokemon, message me and we can go about setting up a time and exchanging friend codes and stuff.

In the meantime, hope you enjoy your time here! Ironically, you'll most likely find me on the non-Pokemon sections nowadays (it's what happens when there hasn't been a good Pokemon game release in almost two years, I start to lose interest.)

It's easiest for me to play on Showdown really, and I totally understand because I love talking about many different things too, and not just Pokemon ;)
    Nice to meet you~

Hello and welcome to the PC, Crystal. We're happy to see you here.

I'm new too. I guess I'm a lot younger than you (16 but 17 in a week). I'm fan of pokémon since 2011. My first game was Pokémon Fire Red. I played on GBA emulator. Since that day, I played every main game from Gen I to Gen V. Unfortunately, I haven't got a 3DS so I haven't play Gen VI. But I battle regularly on Pokemon Showdown everyweekend.
    Feel free to talk to me anytime. I hope you'll enjoy and have fun here. Welcome again and take care!

You're younger than me, but not that much younger than me! I basically grew up on Pokemon. I started learning about competitive battling when I was like 11 (I was horrible though), and I got into ROM hacking shortly after that, although when I first started I only really had Unlz and Pokemon Amplifyer at my disposal. It's nice to meet you! :) You can find me on the pokecommunity PS server btw x)

Yeah, simulators make battling so much more accessible and I'm happy we have things like PS and PO now. Though I don't use them often they're a pleasure to tinker with when I'm actually there, lol. Plus who doesn't love random battles?? :D Welcome, Crystal, though I'm a slight bit late.. whoops.

I'm always happy seeing older fans here. Pokemon was one of the first franchises I got into during the late 1990s. Glad you've already made so many posts.. keep at it and don't disappear or I'll be sad. :'( Have a blast!

Omg hello fellow oldschool fan xD
    I remember when all I had was Pokemon Yellow, Red and Blue, although I was like 5 when I played my first Pokemon game in the early 2000s, and during that time I couldn't even write a complete sentence. I got Sapphire very shortly after I got into Pokemon. Yes PS is great but it's too bad that you don't use them often. =(

You can find me on the Pokecommunity server so if you want to stop by and talk to me or battle me you can find me there. Haha I see no reason to disappear. This is the best Pokemon forum on the web and I can promise you that, also I love the forum software you guys use <3

Back