• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello :)

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hi Ricardo! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

As Archy said, why don't you tell us more about yourself? What are your hobbies? What is your favourite Pokémon? Favourite Pokémon and non-Pokémon game? Let us know ^^ Maybe we can find a member who has the same interests as you =D

PC has lots of forums and sections, with many topics to discuss, so I suggest you go explore :3 I think you'll have more fun if you discover our sections yourself ^^ But if you still need help you can always ask a member, or you can go to the Adoption Center and request a mentor!

If you want to chat with me, just send me a message :3
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Ricardo, welcome to PC 8) I hope you enjoy your time here!

Like a few others have said, it would be great to learn a bit more about you! Outside of Pokemon, what are some of your hobbies? (:

If you ever want to chat, feel free to send me a message!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hello there! I do hope that we can get to know you some more sometime! But nonetheless, welcome to the forums! I do hope that you'll stick around and be active with us, but if you have any questions about the forums, you're more than welcome to ask! And have a great time. <33

Back