• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um.. Hello there!

mynameismacey

Mid-core Retrogamer
    Years
    If anyone is reading this.. I'm uh kinda new here and just wanted to say hello because the notice box said that I should introduce myself and yeah I'm doing it right now so okay I'm going to stop talking now :nervous:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Hey, Welcome to Pc!
    there is no need to be nervous! we are all really friendly
    Why don't you tell us about yourself, so we can point you in the right direction!
    regardless have a great time here and enjoy!

Shukawariosenpai

Pokemon Breeder/Completionist
    Years
    If anyone is reading this.. I'm uh kinda new here and just wanted to say hello because the notice box said that I should introduce myself and yeah I'm doing it right now so okay I'm going to stop talking now :nervous:
    Welcome to PC! Don't be nervous, just have fun. We don't judge here, or at least I don't. {<3}

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello ^^ Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you =D

Oh, don't be nervous! We're all friendly, and we can help you ^^ Don't be afraid to talk with us or ask for help, we'll not judge you ^^ With this being said, I wonder ... Can you tell us more about yourself? What are your hobbies? Favourite Pokémon? Favourite game? Let us know ^^ So maybe we can find a section that may fit you :)

PC is a great place! We have many different things to do :3 Awesome topics to discuss, cool games, funny events, art, fanfiction, and much more ^^ Why don't you go explore our forums? Try to find a good sections, stay there and make friends =D If you still need help trying to find a section, you can always ask a member, or go to the Adoption Center and request a mentor! He/She will help you ^^

If you have any questions, or if you just want to chat with me, send me a message ;)
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Don't be nervous! I was nervous for ages and even though my account was started last year I only really started posting maybe a few weeks ago! I've seen how nice everyone is though and have been kicking myself for not posting earlier!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey Macey, welcome to PC 8)

Just wanted to second what everyone else has said - the community may be large but people are really friendly and welcoming here and always happy to chat. If you ever want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message :D But I'm sure you'll fit right in. Nice signature btw!

See you around!

mynameismacey

Mid-core Retrogamer
    Years
    Hello ^^ Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you =D

Oh, don't be nervous! We're all friendly, and we can help you ^^ Don't be afraid to talk with us or ask for help, we'll not judge you ^^ With this being said, I wonder ... Can you tell us more about yourself? What are your hobbies? Favourite Pokémon? Favourite game? Let us know ^^ So maybe we can find a section that may fit you :)

PC is a great place! We have many different things to do :3 Awesome topics to discuss, cool games, funny events, art, fanfiction, and much more ^^ Why don't you go explore our forums? Try to find a good sections, stay there and make friends =D If you still need help trying to find a section, you can always ask a member, or go to the Adoption Center and request a mentor! He/She will help you ^^

If you have any questions, or if you just want to chat with me, send me a message ;)
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Hello, nice to meet you! I'm sorry I really get nervous around new folks haha :pink_giggle: Actually, I've been thinking about including stuff about myself while I was composing my first post but I ended up typing that one :pink_confused:

Well, my hobbies include playing the piano, reading novels by Janet Evanovich and build modern-looking houses in Sims 3. I also like Retrogames, like Pokemon (3rd Gen), Mario, Zelda, etc. I've been playing them ever since I was 6 (I'm on my twenties) and I was getting tired of playing Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and FR/LG over and over again so I decided to look for some Hacks and Google brought me here :pink_boogie:

I've been exploring the forums and yes, people here are very friendly and interesting :pink_nod: I feel welcome already :pink_love:

Hey Macey, welcome to PC 8)

Just wanted to second what everyone else has said - the community may be large but people are really friendly and welcoming here and always happy to chat. If you ever want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message :D But I'm sure you'll fit right in. Nice signature btw!

See you around!

Hello! Yes you guys are very friendly :pink_giggle: Now I feel silly for being nervous haha :pink_blush:

Thank you! I spent ages thinking about what to put in my signature haha :pink_giggle: I like your signature too :pink_wink:

Don't be nervous! I was nervous for ages and even though my account was started last year I only really started posting maybe a few weeks ago! I've seen how nice everyone is though and have been kicking myself for not posting earlier!

Haha! I feel like kicking myself too for being nervous :pink_laugh: Nice to meet you! :pink_giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Hi Macey, welcome to PC! I merged your extra posts for you, next time it'd be more comfortable for us if you didn't post twice or more in a row - instead you can use the multiquote button (usually looks like a quotation mark with a plus sign, similar to this) to quote more than one person in a single post. Cleaner that way but it's no worries since you're new. ^^

You play piano?? :) I love that instrument. Can't play myself but I'd love to try sometime, we had one when I was young but had to sell it once we moved out.

Hope you'll enjoy your time here! Don't be afraid to ask if you need help!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ah dear, I adore Zelda games too! I'm still excited about Zelda Wii U coming out maybe next year or so! I play the piano myself, but, not for a long while though, haha. At any rate, welcome, welcome to the forums dear, and I hope you will have a great time! If you ever wanna chat, I'm always available. <33

Back