• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    Hello Everybody, I've been a lurker on this site for a while now, and decided it was time to finally join.

I'm not yet sure whether or not I'll be trying my hand at hacking, but I really enjoy all the fangames.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey and welcome to PC! I'm glad you finally joined! We have an amazing ROM Hacking section located here, so when you get the urge to play a new game maybe get tips on making your own. I also enjoy playing fan games when I get the chance. I hope to see you around :D

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Hey JeremyD, welcome to PC!

Cool to hear that you've finally joined the forum! Everyone is super friendly and welcoming so I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends in no time (: I haven't played any of the ROM hacks on PC myself but from what I've seen they look really cool and are pretty popular.

Looking forward to seeing you around! Feel free to shoot me a message if you need any help or just want to chat.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2015
    Thanks for the kind welcome everybody.
    I apologize for the late reply, but I had something come up.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Which fangames do you like playing the most? I used to like trying my hand playing Pokemon LiquidCrystal, and Ash Grey, as well as a few others! But feel free to visit our ROM Hackings section anytime, and anytime you feel like trying your hand on hacking yourself, there are many tools, guides, and resources you can use to help you out! Have a lovely time, and I hope that everything is going well for you~ <33

Back