• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Saann Region [open to the public]

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Name: Isabella
    Position: Elite Four (Normal/E2)
    Description: A Saann-born who traveled out the region for a time before settling back to her Hometown, coming back with two foreign Pokemon and later becoming one of its Elite Four. She chose Normal Type for its diversity, how they can be taught many moves of many types and majority of the normal type are very cute! (Yes, Bella loves the Pokemon/things she deems cute.) She has proven time to time that they can pack quite a punch and they are worthy of being taken very seriously and to never underestimate.

162.png
    241.png
    573.png
    668.png
    242.png
    531.png

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Name: Isabella
    Position: Elite Four (Normal/E2)
    Pokemon on hand: Lv 57 [Furrett], Lv 57 [Miltank (foreign)], Lv 58 [Cinccino], Lv 58 [Pyroar], Lv 59 [Blissey (foreign)], Lv 59 [Audino]
    Description: A Saann-born who traveled out the region for a time before settling back to her Hometown, coming back with two foreign Pokemon and later becoming one of its Elite Four. She chose Normal Type for its diversity, how they can be taught many moves of many types and majority of the normal type are very cute! (Yes, Bella loves the Pokemon/things she deems cute!) She has proven time to time that they can pack quite a punch and they are worthy of being taken very seriously.

Elite 2 Isabella has joined the Saann Region!

ALSO, OPERATION PINKEYE PART 3 AND 4 WILL BE POSTED SOON, even though the event has already finished. After that, we may have some new changes here and there, like the introduction of Mega Evolution in the Saann Region... :3

Salzorrah

Years
  • OPERATION PINKEYE

PART 3​

THE SAANNEWS

bringing you quality news over Saann​

RIOTS IN OLEOVE SPARKED AFTER PROTOCOL EXECUTION

Riots have started in Oleove City just after the press conference held in Libreal City. The people there have said that the threat isn't that grave, and that the government is overreacting. Considering that Oleove City hasn't have any reported attacks as of yet, their judgements have only been one-sided.

The Saann Government has yet to release a statement concerning the Oleove Riots.​

WESTERN SAANN UNDER STATE OF CALAMITY DUE TO THE POKEMON ATTACKS

In other news, the Saann Government has issued a State of Calamity over Western Saann. The attacks have been very frequent around those parts of the region and as such, most of the cities in Western Saann been issued to evacuate the area to the newly built Saann Underground, just under Skynet City.

The cities and towns that are currently been advised to evacuate are Prospert, Esder, Bargundies, Scorpulean and Tauronze

The cities and towns that are advised to stay in the vicinity of their area are Gemillow, Cobatarius, Purpricorn, Violarius, and Fuchsces.

Even though Eastern Saann has not received any reports concerning these attacks as of yet, Protocol Omega Alpha Delta is still in effect, and the rest of the cities, which are Cangred, Oleove, Virade, Libreal, Skynet, and the Saann League itself, are being forced to stay indoors and have their Pokemon in check.​

MEANWHILE, BACK IN SKYNET CITY

I've been checking the evacuation situation from the newly built Saann Underground. It was built as part of a phase for a top secret project in Skynet's plan, but I have issued authorization to use this as an emergency bunker, which was the reason why the place has only been brought up just now. The Saann Underground is huge, about the size of the whole city and is all empty except for the 4 entrances and exits around the perimeter of the the structure.

I went to the surface and headed to the building where Somayca just informed me of the Oleove riots. Great, just what we need...

"I really don't want to do this, but enforce the area. Add more security, detain the rule breakers, but please, don't use brute force. We aren't using this because we are evil, we are doing this for the safety of them, their Pokemon, and the whole Saann Region." I said.

"Got it, Lady Emmelie. I will relay the message as soon as possible." Somayca then headed outside.

I went to Professor Keriah to see if any progress has been made with the SecretPotion compound.

"Professor, how's the situation?" I asked.

"We've been doing good. Professor Camellia has been helping me with the extraction of the SecretPotion compound that allows them to bind the cure components to fully heal a Pokemon. She can further explain the details." Professor Keriah said.

Professor Camellia is Saann's resident Pokemon Professor, who is tasked with giving the starter Pokemon to every beginning trainer in Saann. Her research on the diversity of Pokemon has helped us dramatically with the diverse life on Saann.

"We've identified the compound as Blissium Oxide, which is only obtained by extracting the Blissium from a Blissey's egg, and combining it with Oxygen to form an aerosol type of spray. Fortunately, we don't need Blissey to get the Blissium, since we have already synthesized them. We've also combined them with the other cure components, and we have formulated the complete cure, which can only be transmitted airborne." Professor Camellia explained.

"Are there any side effects to humans?" I asked.

"Well that's the problem. It seems that the Blissium Oxide has some adverse side effects to the lungs of humans. Our suggestion is we can give everyone gas masks, or place them where they cannot inhale the substance. The gas only lasts for a couple of minutes, allowing all of the Pokemon to be cured, while allowing the gas to eradicate on its own after its use." Professor Camellia said.

"I see... Tell me when we are ready to send the gas to the air." I said.

The plan is going perfect. I just hope we have more room to fit in the Saann Underground, though...​

Twilight Storm

just your average weirdo ;D
    Years
  • Name: Sophie
    Type of Citizen: Foreigner
    Trainer Class: Psychic
    Pokemon on hand: Reuniclus, Gardevoir, Gallade, Alakazam, Metagross
    Description: Is this short?-When Sophie was 4, she fell on her head, and her neighbor called the doctors. When she woke up, she could see peoples death dates above there heads and speak to Pokemon. From then on, she warned people and Pokemon of there deaths.....

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • A few hundred feet from the road into western Oleove, there was a good-sized clearing in the woods. It hadn't been there an hour before.

"Tiff! Unleash your power!" Adrienne called from behind a tree.

"Rooo!" her Ampharos cried, as her Mega Stone began to glow. Raw energy began flowing from Tiff as the evolution began, powerful waves crushing more undergrowth and sending uprooted plants flying.

The pulses aren't as strong, Adrienne thought, holding onto the tree so as not to be pushed away. Maybe she's getting the power under control--

As if to spite her train of thought, the evolution completed with an even more powerful explosion of energy than usual, shoving Adrienne over backwards. Tiff yelped, the energy rolled back into her, and the evoltion dissipated.

Adrienne got up slowly, brushing dirt and leaves off her clothing. "You okay, Tiff?"

"Pharoo." Tiff confirmed shakily.

"Hmm, that was different. I guess holding the power in isn't the idea way to do it. Maybe if we control the release of power rather than try to contain it--"

"Ros!" Tiff said urgently, putting paw to mouth in a shushing motion.

Adrienne complied, puzzled. Tiff pointed toward the road and began sneaking over, Adrienne following closely. As they crept closer, Adrienne began to hear what Tiff had been able to long before- voices, brusque and official. Tiff lay down in the roadside ditch and covered herself with some foliage, motioning for Adrienne to do the same.

"Orders are orders, corporal. We're going to round up all Pokémon roaming freely and detain any trainers defying the law. Use as little force as necessary. Do not use your own Pokémon; that would be in defiance of current law and we can not risk them going beserk. The other teams will meet us in the center of Oleove after clearing their areas. Let's go."

The sound of marching feet faded into the east as Tiff and Adrienne exchanged wide-eyed glances.

Salzorrah

Years
  • OPERATION PINKEYE

PART 4​

THE SAANNEWS

bringing you quality news over Saann​

SAANN REGION CURRENTLY UNDER EVACUATION

The Saann Government has issued a mandatory evacuation to the Saann Underground. This is because of the Pokemon attacks getting worse each day.

Currently, most of the areas, including Eastern Saann, are feeling the effects of the Pokemon attacks. Citizens were advise to leave their towns and evacuate to the subterranean location mentioned before.

They have also stated that while everyone is in the Underground, they will fix the current dilemma that the Saann Region is facing.​

MEANWHILE, BACK IN SKYNET CITY

The last few trucks from the remaining cities has just arrived in Skynet City, while Professor Keriah said that the cure is ready to be deployed. Perfect.

"Load the cure on the planes. We're ending this now." I said while watching the scene unfold.

10 tanks of the cure have been loaded onto 10 planes, about just right for the whole Saann Region.

The planes took off, while we were wearing our gas masks. This is it.

"Release the cure." I ordered as the pink gas was expelled all over Saann. One by one, the Pokemon were starting to feel better and soon the attacks have stopped.

All of us in the control center cheered. After a few minutes, we took off our gas masks and celebrated.

What we didn't know is that the cure just made the Saann Pokemon a whole lot diverse...​

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • SPIRITUAL MALAISE

PART 2​

The eerie fog gradually rose, like a curtain over the hill. A trio of Drifloon flew overhead, peaceful enough not to attack the party, though there was a mischievous aura around them.

As she neared the hilltop, a monolith of shadow loomed before them, dark red eyes harshly gleaming underneath the night skies. It seemed to have been waiting.

"Guardian of cities past, why have you stirred?" The gym leader intoned.

Humanity... has brought nothing but... suffering onto Pokemon...

Susurrant voices drifted through a chilly breeze.

"Is that your words, or those of a coward hiding behind someone else's face?"

The air did not stir. Melaise felt nothing coming from the Golurk.

"Have it your way then," she spoke calmly. "Charon, Ominous Wind!"

The Blimp Pokemon sharply inhaled, unfurling its ribbon-like arms, before expelling a purple whirlwind of strong force. The Golurk raised its fists against the blast, and in doing so, left its lower body unguarded. Acheron charged forward, with its unsheathed sword coated in an aura of reinforcement. With two strikes, and a follow-up Shadow Ball from Charon, the Golurk toppled to the ground with a thud that flung dust up into the air.

The ancient automaton groaned, the sound of a landslide reverberating throughout such that Melaise could feel the tremors at her feet. In a bright spark of light, the Golurk blasted itself into the air, its lower torso converted into a jet engine; amber energy crackled like static from the fissure on its chest, held back by the seal. It shot towards the Drifblim, knocking it out with a Shadow Punch that vehemently flung it to the ground.

Melaise returned Charon back to his capsule, and turned the gears in her mind. It was time to put an end to this ruckus.

Elestra materialized onto the open field, immediately activating her offensive ice-based firepower. Frosty fragments sliced through the air, and though the golem tried to whiz out of their trajectory, the Ice Shards were too fast.

"Iron Head! Icy Wind!" To stop it, she needed to cut off the Golurk's energy source.

The Aegislash slammed its powerful shield against the Golurk, knocking it down from flight. As it crashed, Elestra was ready to welcome it with a snowy breath. Frost coated its form, stiffening its clay body.

"Charon, Shadow Sneak!"

In the blink of an eye, Charon brandished his sword, now wrapped in darkness, and sundered the seal. Energy exploded forth from the Golurk's chest, lighting up the night sky. A shimmering emerald shield was all that prevented Melaise and her Pokemon from being fried.

She heard no voices, and felt nothing. The breeze still felt cold, but it seemed that the spirits of Noble Hill were less restless than before. Whatever inhabited the hill before seemed to have faded away. She didn't believe she had ridden the source of the wild pokemon's corruption, though.

At the very least, Purpricorn wouldn't be troubled any further. Her work here was done. For now.​

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • "This is infringing on my freedom as a citizen of Saann," Adrienne huffed as she was steered into her apartment complex by some slightly bruised and very unamused police.

"That's incorrect, ma'am, as we are acting in accordance with the government itself."

"Fine! Whatever! You're infringing on my rights as a human being and my Pokémon's rights as living beings! You can't forcibly lock their PokéBalls; that was deemed inhumane years ago! You can't lock me in my apartment for an indeterminate amount of time!"

"Regarding the latter, we certainly can. That is known as 'house arrest', ma'am," said the rather more battered of the two. Adrienne's bony elbows were a force to be reckoned with. "As for the former... this is a state of emergency. We have been given orders not to harm, but to use what force is necessary."

"IT IS STILL ILLEGAL, BUDDY!"

The police officer shrugged. "Stay in here, ma'am. We have officers guarding every exit to this building. You will not be safe if you are outdoors in an hour."

The two left Adrienne fuming in the lobby, angrily clicking the button on Tiff's PokéBall to no avail. Her landlord found her that way ten minutes later when he came to pick up the day's mail.

"Adrienne. Hey. Adrienne."

"What?"

"Chill out, dear. It'll be over soon."

"They locked my Pokémon, Jude! That's illegal!

"Hey. The Oleove force is reasonable about it. I'm old enough to remember when it was common use, honey, and I got in plenty of trouble. Some cities aren't nearly as nice about the locks. As soon as they deem it safe for your Pokémon to be out, they'll unlock everything."

"I am so going to report this."

"Yeah, yeah, alright. In the meantime, come have some coffee on the roof. We've got the dome up and the Prelé family is doing a pizza bar."

Despite sulking at first, Adrienne later admitted she had a nice time with her neighbors up on the rooftop. She and Kayla, a hotheaded lady old enough to be her great-grandmother, regaled a group of children with tales of their noble fights against the police until Jude told them off for being terrible influences. Mr and Dr Prelé made a huge variety of interesting pizzas- Adrienne had never thought to mix Sitrus berry into the crust before. And after the pink mist descended, those Pokéballs that had been locked burst open and all residents knew who had been defying the law.

It was most of them.

Salzorrah

Years
  • THE DELTA SHIFT
    Prologue
    Skynet Ascension

It was about months after the Mewtwo catastrophe, a lot has changed in the region of Saann since then. For starters, the League has been reformed, and former Elite Four and Gym Leaders have stepped down and new people took their places. Most people have come and go, new cities were introduced and towns grew to be accredited as official cities of Saann. Skynet Industries, the leading corporation in Saann has been proving their work in the field of technology in Saann. One of their newest feats will be shown... now.

Skynet City is a technological hub, and for the first time, this hub will be levitating thousands of miles above Saann. The Saannites were excited, this was one of the innovations they were expecting. Lady Emmelie was there, giving the speech before the city ascended into the air.

"My fellow Saannites... This is a wondrous occasion to celebrate how far we have come in the field of technology. Skynet City was designed to be the technological heart of the Saann Region, and now, it has transcended into it's own soul. Now, Skynet City will be forever known as Skytopia!" Lady Emmelie ended the speech as the gravity thrusters below the city began to whir, and soon, the city has ascended into the atmosphere.

Skytopia is now connected via the the skyArks, the new transportation system designed to supersede the Skyleove Railway that connects Skytopia with the rest of the Saann Region via Oleove City.

In the center of Skytopia stood the Skynet Industries Headquarters, and currently Lady Emmelie is having a meeting with Professor Keriah and Somayca.

"Ma'am, we have received reports of small tremors happening all across the world." Somayca said.

"Well, what's the problem?" Lady Emmelie asked.

"Ma'am, the source of the tremors all come from the same place. We've sent in a drone to investigate and we found out that the legendary Pokemon, Regigigas is responsible." Professor Keriah explained.

"If we don't take precautionary measures, Regigigas might pull a big one and who knows what would happen down in Saann." Somayca added.

"Hmm... Authorize Protocol Jupiter. We're taking majority of the people into Skytopia. Make sure to implement the evac stat, assess the infrastructure of every city, and pool in resources. If you say that this is bad, we aren't taking any risks... Especially since we just dealt with a powerful Pokemon months before." Lady Emmelie spoke.

What they didn't know is that the events that are about to unfold are much more devastating that they would anticipate.

Technology had just finished evolving, now it's diversity's turn.​

Salzorrah

Years
  • THE DELTA SHIFT
    Part 1
    Diversity's Wrath

Two weeks after the first small tremors were felt in Saann and Lady Emmelie announced Protocol Jupiter, the government has been busy evacuating everyone from their homes to Skytopia. Lady Emmelie watched the evacuation procedures in the Skyleove Station, where everyone would then take the skyArks up to Skytopia.

"The evacuation is becoming a success ma'am. Only the assessment teams are left in all of the cities in Saann, and we have about 2 skyArks worth of people that still need to be transported." Professor Keriah explained.

"What about Regigigas? How's he holding up." Lady Emmelie asked.

"That's the problem ma'am, We've detected large amounts of energy in the epicenter. He's waking up, and from our estimates, we might have only 2 hours or so left before Regigigas starts the big earthquake." Professor Keriah said.

"Okay, we need to hurry, Tell the assessment teams to find shelter quick, Hurry the evacuation situation here, we need everyone o-" Lady Emmelie was interrupted by a sudden shake in the ground. It only lasted 3 seconds but everyone knew more was coming...

"It has started." Lady Emmelie said.

The Saann Region buckled as Regigigas has finally awoken and moved the earth. The mainland started to shake violently to the point no one could even stand. Soon, the earth crumbled and 4 parts of the mainland were divided. Some parts of the eastern half of Saann rose up and formed new lands. Mount Noire became taller, and as a consequence, the 4 cities surrounding it also rose up.

Everyone rushed to the last skyArk and lifted off. They saw how Saann started to change into something they never expected.​

Salzorrah

Years
  • THE DELTA SHIFT
    Part 2
    Mythos Calling

In the center of Mt. Noire, deep inside the twisting caves laid the Victory Pokemon, sleeping peacefully... That is, until Regigigas showed up and started to shake the ground. Victini woke up and unleashed his Noirian Forme, a forme only known to exist in the Saann Region. He latched on to the earth and tried to minimize the vibrations from the earth. It did help but because of the sheer power Regigigas displayed, Noirian Victini was outmatched.

Atop the Orb Tower did the Wish Pokemon appear. He saw how the innovation that every Saannite worked on is being destroyed by the quake. He assumed the Miracle Forme, a forme only seen in the Saann Region, and blessed every city to be safe, minimizing the damage caused by the quake.

Deep in the Sinnenn Water Ruins laid the Seafaring and Sea Drifter Pokemon. Manaphy and Phione saw how abrupt the changes were done in the Saann Region, and as such, both of them assumed the natural fusion between them, a Pokemon only to exist in the Saann Region, Manione. They tried to minimize the splitting of the region and kept its borders close.

In Noble Hill, the Gratitude Pokemon was restless, as the unlucky souls who were trapped in the crossfire are crying for help. He assumed the Heaven Forme, a forme even higher than the Sky Forme. Shaymin helped those poor souls cross the mortal plane to the heavens safely.

While deep into the heart of Paradise Cove. The Melody Pokemon was distraught. Her home shattered and broken. Meloetta unleashed her Grace Forme, and sealed Paradise Cove and Fuchses Town, keeping it from harm. She wasn't gonna let Regigigas destroy her home...​

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2015
    Name: Lime Light
    Type of Citizen: Foreigner
    Trainer Class: Psychic
    Pokemon on hand: lvl 44 Alakazaam, lvl 36 Staryu, lvl 12 Yamask, lvl 20 Litwick,
    Description: Lime was an ordinary boy with an ordinary life, he lived alone in the mountains of a foreign land with his loyal Alakazaam; until one fateful night something happened that would change him forever: He died. Alakazaam grew worried that his companion would be taken away from him, so using its psychic powers it set up the facade of Lime still living, setting out to Saann to start the boy's life over anew, its powers keeping the body preserved.

DISREGARD THIS POST

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
  • THE DELTA SHIFT
    Epilogue
    A Region Divided

A few weeks after the quake known locally as the Delta Shift, six people convened at the new site of the Saann Pokemon League, which was Ophiuchus Domina City, located at the peak of Mt. Noire. Lady Emmelie Caduceus met with the creator of the Double Doom System, and her pseudo-right hand, Somayca Carson, Saann's resident Professor, Professor Roseline Camellia, the head of the Saann Space Protocol, Professor Keriah Jadeson, Skynet Industries CEO, Robert LaRunde, and the Contest Royalty also known as her brother, Lord Caleb Caduceus.

"Protocol Venus has been a success so far Ma'am. Everyone has returned to their hometowns with minimal casualties." Professor Keriah said.

"We've also started to fix up the infrastructure of every city. Even our overseas brethren from Heiwa have asked for our help too." Robert reported.

"Destruction with the natural climate has been minimal. The only major city that has been completely removed was Fuchses Town. We have still yet to locate its exact location." Professor Camellia said.

"As for the new bridges connecting the newly separated islands, it's going smoothly as well Ma'am. The Cobatarius and Violarius Ports are operational, and we're expecting the Heirind Regional Airport to be functional by the time the bridges are also done." Somayca said.

"The transfer of the important stuff from Caduceus Musa City have also been safely delivered here, sister." Lord Caleb reported.

"Thank you guys for your help in rebuilding Saann. It means a lot to everyone in this region, and to me personally. However, I have one request to ask of you." Lady Emmelie expressed her thoughts.

"What is it, my dear sister?" Lord Caleb asked.

"Well, with the region divided, I need help centralizing the government, and I was wondering if you could be the Chancellors for each state?" Lord Emmelie asked each and everyone.

It was a unanimous decision, and the Caduceus Council has superseded the Saann Government.

Professor Camellia is now the Chancellor of Western Saann, which holds Prospert Town, Esder Town, Bargundies City, Scorpulean City, and Tauronze City.

Somayca is now the Chancellor of the Green Peninsula, which holds Gemillow Town, and Violarius City.

Robert is now the Chancellor of Skytopia, who oversees the government in the floating city.

Lord Caleb is now the Chancellor of Eastern Saann, which holds Oleove City, and the new cities of New Oleove City, Soleer Town, Caduceus Musa City, and Heirind City.

Professor Keriah is now the Chancellor of Imperial Saann, which holds Cobatarius City, Purpricorn City, and the new town of Withmos Town.

Lady Emmelie is still the Saann Champion and as such is the Head Chancellor, and the Chancellor of Central Saann, which holds Libreal City, Virade City, Cangred Town, and the new cities of Chronight Town, and Ophiuchus Domina City.​

Salzorrah

Years
  • THE STONE OF PEACE
    The Delta Shift Paralogue
    The Order of the Registone

A few days after Regigigas has urged the leaders to convene at his island, the Caduceus Council has met up once again in Libreal City. Although there were no myths about the Golems in Saann, they decided to bring a relic found when Skynet City was first developed and built the foundations for it. That relic was said to contain unimaginable power and was connected with the Golems. Until the Delta Shift, it was just an ordinary spherical rock, but when the quakes started, the stone began to glow orange, then white, then grey, then back to orange. The relic is named the Registone. Since the shift, the stone has not stopped glowing and the Council decided to bring it with them on the journey to the island.

Lady Emmelie, along with Professor Camellia set forth from Violarius City, to the Island where Regigigas stood proud and mighty.

The two chancellors crept up to the giant Pokemon and spoke sternly.

"Greetings, Regigigas! I'm Lady Emmelie, and this is Professor Camellia. We hail from the Saann Region! We would like to give you this stone as a sign of peace. It has been with us for quite sometime, and ever since you've let us felt your presence, it hasn't stopped glowing." Lady Emmelie said as she put down the Registone infront of Regigigas.

The stone began to glow a bright white, then yellow, then the stone began to crack. Out of the rubble emerged a white and yellow prism. It was gleaming with hope and strength. Regigigas ushered a screech. It probably signifies that it enjoys the gift it received.

"You're welcome, Regigigas! We are so happy that we managed to bring the stone back to you! I hope that this would boost our friendship and find ourselves in a time of peace." Professor Camellia said as she touched Regigigas at the base.​

Back