• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(sort of) new member

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2015
    I have another account on here (Lymphy), but due to circumstances and changes in my life, it felt appropriate for me to start a new account. I've checked up on the rules, and I believe this is okay, as I'm not trying to get around any bans or anything. (If not, admin please let me know).

Anyhow, I'm from Tasmania, Australia. University dropout and recently employed.

My favourite Pokemon are Vulpix, Ghastly, Eevee(and eevelutions), Ditto and Dratini.

My least favourite Pokemon are Ralts(and evolutions) and Roselia. Purely because they always kick my butt in battles.

Years
  • Oh hey there Lymphy, awesome to see you again! You probably might remember me from your original introduction thread from a year ago.

So, aside from the name change what else has happened while you were gone? I remember you used to post around Trade Corner when you were last active here, but are you more interested in other sections this time around? There's been a lot of changes here as well since you were last here, such as some staff changes and even the club sections merging into other sections lately.

Hopefully you do stick around for real this time, and yeah I'll be seeing you around.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Its alright; you haven't posted on your last account for a long while, so its okay to make a re-introduction thread! Welcome back! I do hope you'll stick around with us a bit longer and I look forward to your activity~ Anywho! Have fun. See you around sometime and hope we can chat soon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2015
    Thanks everyone :) I went through a bit of a rough patch, in which time I was struggling so much with money I ended up selling my 3DS and all of my games (not my proudest moment).

I've since gotten myself a fulltime job, so while I don't have as much time, I hopefully won't ever get to the point where I've gotta sell my possessions to eat.

Aside from Pokemon, I enjoy getting so drunk I go out and buy expensive things (like a new 3DS), annoying my housemate's cats, and occasionally thinking about exercising.

Years
  • Nice, what do you work as? 8] I've been working recently too even though I absolutely loathe my current job.. lol. So I've been trying to find something better ASAP so I can leave and move on urgh. Welcome back to the forum too, Polyps. ^^

Hopefully all is well in your life right now and you'll be sticking around this time! Always great having more active members. Please let us know if you need assistance along the way and see you around!

Back