• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeFans

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2018
    Hey everyone. My name is King Slowking.

Shockingly Slowking isn't my favorite Pokemon, it's Tyranitar. Slowking was my third or fourth favorite pokemon when I was a kid. I fell in love with Slowking after Pokemon 2000 the movie. (90s Kid here)

I hope to make a lot of new friends here. I play competitive battling on PS so if anyone wants to battle me just PM me.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohh nice username though; reminds me of Kingpin! Mafia bossesssss. Still though, Slowking is a great pokemon; competitively, it has a lot of bulk and it's pretty amazing with an Assault Vest for added special defense. At any rate, welcome. It's great meeting you; I'm Dragon! Welcome to our forums this weekend!~

And yeah, we do have our own PS server right here, so I hope you will enjoy there, because that's where our competitive players hang out at. So don't be shy there to ask for battles and hang out with new friends! Hope to see you around the forums too soon, and if you have any questions or concerns about PC, I'm always happy to answer them! Have a waaaailord of a time, and I hope you'll enjoy your weekend~ <33

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • "Shockingly Slowking isn't my favorite Pokemon, it's Tyranitar." Yep. Didn't see that one coming. It's always nice to have some competitive players around, so check out the strategies forum when you're not on PS. It'll be great to have you here. Cheers, and welcome :D

Years
  • I was not expecting you to be a Tyranitar fan given your username, but it is a fan fave so not a surprise. Anyways, how are you doing as well King?

The others already mentioned the Battling & Team Building section and our Showdown server so make sure you visit them if you haven't done so. I may not be a skilled battler, but that won't stop me showing you where to go.

Have fun battling and getting great competitive advice, and I'll catch up with you again very soon.

Back